Rehearsal Dinner Guest book
Posted 29 May 2007 - 10:34 PM
So I went to the store on Sunday afternoon and picked out all the paper, we are going to a mexican rest. so I thought I would do a whole fiesta sort of theme. Along with these pages I got some really cool pages to use as just picture pages since I know we will have a lot of snapshots from that night...my in laws are going all out for this part of the wedding.
I am going to do some other projects for that night and I will get those pics out by the end of the week.
Posted 29 May 2007 - 10:39 PM
- Each page is a different background.
- then the top rectangle is for the picture of the person who will write the message.
- We used some pretty vellum paper for the background of the writing area.
- the actual writing area is a piece of ivory cardstock.
- I used two different stamps, one says "cheers to you" and the other Mr. & Mrs.
- I posted the quotes I used in the "help with quotes" thread.
- Each page has a different quote about love on it.
- We bought a book that looked weddingish but was also fun.
- Oh and its a 12x12 book.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any questions.
Posted 30 May 2007 - 06:25 PM
Edited to add: Oh scratch thatm this is for the rehearsal dinner. How many people are going to be there?
Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010
Posted 30 May 2007 - 06:34 PM
Posted 08 June 2007 - 01:18 AM
just wanted to share the little notes I made for the pages of the book. I will have each of these sitting at the seats so once they sit down there will be a guest book page with this little note...
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users