FINALLY picked a resort!!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 KJT1985

• 694 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 09:59 PM

I have and heard back pretty quickly. I've heard that MOST WCs won't really give you much attention until you arrive at the resort so i'm not personally worried about it. Think about it - they're probably hosting at LEAST one wedding every day. Not giving you attention while you're there would be worse (at least I think) so she's just busy doing her job.

I certainly have to talk to my fiance about the photographer situation (if you book there). I've been pretty skeptical of resort photographers....

#12 budgetjamaicabride

• 516 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:20 AM

Hooray for another BRB bride. I will be there in October and we and our guests who have already booked are soooo excited about the intimate resort with everything we would love to have (especially my golf loving family). Email Keisha.. she does respond. She can answer your questions. As for a confirmation the the room and the wedding time, get your TA to book your room and call to confirm your wedding time. Then you should get an email from Super Clubs with confirmation. PM me if you need Keisha's email address. Welcome to the BRB group!

#13 JOSIE

• 1,792 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:27 AM

Congrats! It only gets easier & more fun from here!

#14 npaterson

• 49 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 12:20 PM

Congrats on picking your resort! I know exactly how you feel. It is a great feeling once you finally choose one after all those months of looking!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users