• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#11 soulmates

soulmates
  • 538 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 02:24 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nini_Bride
    I love that this is the first thread I clicked when I signed in, and it's clearly not addressed to me!

I'm so excited for all three of you. Maybe I need to get a life, but I feel like its my best friends/family thats getting married.... not some people I met on a forum!!

lol, I've said to Aaron..."Ann's wedding is so close, I'm so excited!!" and he just looks at me like I'm losing it!! lol
    That's so funny. I say something to Jonathan on a daily basis about someone's wedding on here or about seeing someone's pics. He's like you talk about them like you know them. I was like I do know them!

#12 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 02:24 PM

I knew I was forgetting someone.. Sorry Jamy..

#13 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
      • 4,979 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 02:25 PM

Ann, did you get your wedding bands in yet?
        Happily Married since May 9, 2008
        Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#14 LadyP

LadyP
        • 3,156 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 02:28 PM

Wow I am soooo excited. I need a life I feel like my sisters (and I am an only child) are getting married. I want to go I wish I could afford to be a wedding crasher, LOL

Have fun and toss back a few for me.

#15 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
          • VIP Member
          • 11,403 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 02:39 PM

Yay for all of you girls! I can't believe it's time FINALLY! I feel so invested, especially in Tammy & Ann's weddings. It's like our little girls are leaving the nest

#16 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 02:52 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Nini_Bride
              Ann, did you get your wedding bands in yet?
              NO! Mine is supposed to be in Thurs or Fri, and Paul's ... well, not sure! Paul talked to his guy (in Ireland) and it supposedly will be here in time, but it said 3 weeks from date of order - and he ordered it April 24th! I figure we can get by w/o bands if we don't get them - but I do want mine!

Quote:
              Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
              Yay for all of you girls! I can't believe it's time FINALLY! I feel so invested, especially in Tammy & Ann's weddings. It's like our little girls are leaving the nest
              that's exactly how I felt when you, Edyta and Sarah got married - I feel like i was a part of the planning, or at least around for all of the decisions. it was so much fun to see how it all turned out!

#17 PaulaV

PaulaV
              • VIP Member
              • 2,813 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 03:01 PM

Oooooh! I get chills when I think about your weddings! Maybe that sounded bad, but you know what I mean!

We 'see' you ladies every day and eventhough there will be a void on the forum without you... it's because your day is finally here!!! It will be so exciting when you all return.

Sending perfect wedding vibes to you all!
                Click the image to open in full size.

#18 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                • VIP Member
                • 4,791 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 03:19 PM

How exciting for you all!!! I'll be in Mexico June 9-13 so I will be thinking of y'all around that time. HAVE A BLAST LADIES!!!!!!!!!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                  "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#19 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 03:22 PM

i dread the thought of how many unread posts i will come back to.

#20 *JillD*

*JillD*
                    • 5,112 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 03:41 PM

I'm so excited for all of you!!! We are going to have so many weddings in the next week!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users