Sign in to follow this  
soulmates

TammyM & AKH are you Guys Ready?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nini_Bride View Post
I love that this is the first thread I clicked when I signed in, and it's clearly not addressed to me! cheesy.gif

I'm so excited for all three of you. Maybe I need to get a life, but I feel like its my best friends/family thats getting married.... not some people I met on a forum!!

lol, I've said to Aaron..."Ann's wedding is so close, I'm so excited!!" and he just looks at me like I'm losing it!! lol
That's so funny. I say something to Jonathan on a daily basis about someone's wedding on here or about seeing someone's pics. He's like you talk about them like you know them. I was like I do know them!

Wow I am soooo excited. I need a life I feel like my sisters (and I am an only child) are getting married. I want to go I wish I could afford to be a wedding crasher, LOL

Have fun and toss back a few for me.

Yay for all of you girls! I can't believe it's time FINALLY! I feel so invested, especially in Tammy & Ann's weddings. It's like our little girls are leaving the nest sad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nini_Bride View Post
Ann, did you get your wedding bands in yet?
NO! Mine is supposed to be in Thurs or Fri, and Paul's ... well, not sure! Paul talked to his guy (in Ireland) and it supposedly will be here in time, but it said 3 weeks from date of order - and he ordered it April 24th! I figure we can get by w/o bands if we don't get them - but I do want mine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A10CALGAL View Post
Yay for all of you girls! I can't believe it's time FINALLY! I feel so invested, especially in Tammy & Ann's weddings. It's like our little girls are leaving the nest sad.gif
that's exactly how I felt when you, Edyta and Sarah got married - I feel like i was a part of the planning, or at least around for all of the decisions. it was so much fun to see how it all turned out!

Oooooh! I get chills when I think about your weddings! Maybe that sounded bad, but you know what I mean!

We 'see' you ladies every day and eventhough there will be a void on the forum without you... it's because your day is finally here!!! It will be so exciting when you all return.

Sending perfect wedding vibes to you all!

Click the image to open in full size.