Dreams Palm Beach?

• Please log in to reply
789 replies to this topic

#561 CCin331

CCin331
  • 106 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 04:56 AM

For anyone interested :
    I asked Melanie about live entertainment (aside from DJ) and they have available the following quoted in USD $$

Fireworks (3 minutes) $1500
    Cigar Rollers $300
    Break Dancers $500
    Break Dance Fusion Fire $630

Dreams Palm Beach 7.23.2011 Bride&Groom +40 Booked... http://www.mywedding...rineandmichael/

#562 CCin331

CCin331
    • 106 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 05:00 AM

Originally Posted by engagedjuly30th 

Is anyone not doing a DJ or ipod for their wedding.  Our package has a 45 minute Caribbean trio, and we're a small group, 15 guests.  Just wondering.

Just Be aware that while the Carribean Trio is playing you will be having your photo session. For 15 guests you could get the Basic DJ package unless you just want to focus on Dinner and then later on hit the Disco. Good Luck

Dreams Palm Beach 7.23.2011 Bride&Groom +40 Booked... http://www.mywedding...rineandmichael/

#563 CCin331

CCin331
      • 106 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 05:02 AM

Allie...your pics are Beautiful. You have inspired me to do a TTD session.

Originally Posted by Alliecat023 

Here is my review ladies... I will also post it in the review section! PM me if you have any questions =) and check out my pics!

Wedding photos: http://baillyphoto.com/blog/?p=3201

TTD Photos: http://baillyphoto.com/blog/?p=3294

Attached Files

#564 Alliecat023

Alliecat023
        • 75 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 02:45 PM

Thanks CC! =)

Originally Posted by CCin331 

Allie...your pics are Beautiful. You have inspired me to do a TTD session.

#565 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
          • 460 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 03:04 PM

Can anyone tell me if the ultimate package include an open bar for the cocktail hour and dinner? If not do you have information on how much the fees are?

Thanks!

#566 jenleah

jenleah
            • 77 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 04:40 PM

I am pretty sure that the cocktail hour and dinner have open bar. I think you just have to pay extra per person over 20 people.

Originally Posted by jbmarch2012 

Can anyone tell me if the ultimate package include an open bar for the cocktail hour and dinner? If not do you have information on how much the fees are?

Thanks!

Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana, Dominican Republic - December 2, 2011
              32 friends and family + bride and groom + Dreams Palm Beach = one amazing week and spectacular wedding!!

#567 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
              • 460 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 04:59 PM

I just don't see that in any of the stuff that was sent to me by the WC... good to hear there's no additional charge besides the over 20!

Thanks Jenleah! =)

Originally Posted by jenleah 

I am pretty sure that the cocktail hour and dinner have open bar. I think you just have to pay extra per person over 20 people.

#568 jenleah

jenleah
                • 77 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 06:47 PM

jbmarch2012,

I didn't see that stuff in my paperwork either, so I emailed Melani about it tonight. I will let you know what she says. I still think that the drinks should be covered in the package, then you pay extra for 20+ people.

32 friends and family + bride and groom + Dreams Palm Beach = one amazing week and spectacular wedding!!

#569 jenleah

jenleah
                  • 77 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:31 AM

jbmarch2012, Melani confirmed by email that all drinks are included in the package.

jbmarch2012,

I didn't see that stuff in my paperwork either, so I emailed Melani about it tonight. I will let you know what she says. I still think that the drinks should be covered in the package, then you pay extra for 20+ people.

#570 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
                    • 460 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 08:57 AM

Great! Thanks again, you seem to be getting better responses from her... I emailed her the same question about a day or 2 before I posted the question here! =(

I'm sooo glad I found this site!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users