Photo

Dreams Palm Beach?

• Please log in to reply
789 replies to this topic

#311 abbs

abbs
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 10:25 AM

I'm getting married in NC in Jan/Feb at the courthouse but would like to take pictures at Dreams, maybe a trash the dress session.  I'm trying to figure out if I can use the same dress...Jan/Feb courthouse doesn't really scream beachy dress, but that's what I would like for the picturs at DPB.  Anyone have thoughts or suggestions? 

#312 jenleah

jenleah
    • 77 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 02:13 PM

For those of you who are getting married or have gotten married at Dreams Palm Beach, how long did it take the wedding coordinator there to get back to you after you sent in your information to secure your date? Thank you.

Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana, Dominican Republic - December 2, 2011
      32 friends and family + bride and groom + Dreams Palm Beach = one amazing week and spectacular wedding!!

#313 jaimeLe318

jaimeLe318
      • 59 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by jenleah 

For those of you who are getting married or have gotten married at Dreams Palm Beach, how long did it take the wedding coordinator there to get back to you after you sent in your information to secure your date? Thank you.

It only took her a few days (1-2) to let me know if the date was available with the resort. Once she said it was available and I sent in my info and deposit it took 2-3 weeks, maybe less but it seemed like an eternity... This was because she had to send all our info to the judge to see if he had it available and what times, and that took a while. If you aren't using the judge it will probably be much quicker.

#314 jaq0115

jaq0115
        • 5 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 04:44 PM

Congrats! We are arriving on the 4th.

Originally Posted by elizabethrodriguez314 

and i am on the 4th=)

#315 Alliecat023

Alliecat023
          • 75 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 05:33 AM

Did anyone else speak to the WC about the length of the reception? Yeisy told me 3 hours was the max because the workers have to catch a bus by 11pm. I'm really bummed about this because 3 hours is WAYY too short. We would have to cut out all the tradtional stuff just to have enough time to dance. Did anyone hear something different?

#316 MysTea

MysTea
            • 559 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by Alliecat023 

Did anyone else speak to the WC about the length of the reception? Yeisy told me 3 hours was the max because the workers have to catch a bus by 11pm. I'm really bummed about this because 3 hours is WAYY too short. We would have to cut out all the tradtional stuff just to have enough time to dance. Did anyone hear something different?

I think It depends on what time the reception starts..But I believe its up until 10 or 10:30....But Hey! they party can always continue at the DISCO? thats an option?!

**Dreams Palm Beach HERE WE COME!!! 11.01.2010**

#317 elizabethrodriguez314

elizabethrodriguez314
              • 232 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 08:41 AM

yes this is true u can pay additional 10 a person per hour. i am going to extend mines 1hour and a half and then like mystea said they have the disco so we will be going there after to continue the party=)

Originally Posted by Alliecat023 

#318 elizabethrodriguez314

elizabethrodriguez314
                • 232 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 08:42 AM

so i guess i will be seeing you=)

Originally Posted by jaq0115 

Congrats! We are arriving on the 4th.

#319 cindyklassen123

cindyklassen123
                  • 40 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 10:46 AM

hi there, anyone getting married around march.31st?  we're bringing a photographer in and i am wondering if anyone is thinking of doing that around the same time..perhaps we could split the cost?

#320 CCin331

CCin331
                    • 106 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 05:36 PM

Melani responded to my request within hours telling me if my date was available. When I sent in my deposit and reservation form I had an email letting me know they received my info the next morning. She is amazing compared to WC's at other resorts.

Originally Posted by jenleah 

Dreams Palm Beach 7.23.2011 Bride&Groom +40 Booked... http://www.mywedding...rineandmichael/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users