Photo

Dreams Palm Beach?

• Please log in to reply
789 replies to this topic

#261 Canadiansandy

Canadiansandy
  • 355 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 06:33 AM

Really?? That's awesome! We have him booked already for May 4th. Does that mean we won't have to pay for a day pass for him? Does he come on site for free now? That would be great :)

Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

#262 cindyklassen123

cindyklassen123
    • 40 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 11:29 AM

cool! i bet i'll see your mom there! we have a meeting with her sept.6th

#263 elizabethrodriguez314

elizabethrodriguez314
      • 232 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:42 PM

yes canadian... i was going to book him but the expense with the passes it was just getting out of my price range so i am so happy about this=)

Originally Posted by Canadiansandy 

Really?? That's awesome! We have him booked already for May 4th. Does that mean we won't have to pay for a day pass for him? Does he come on site for free now? That would be great :)

#264 elizabethrodriguez314

elizabethrodriguez314
        • 232 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:43 PM

very cool we will exchange notes=)

Originally Posted by cindyklassen123 

cool! i bet i'll see your mom there! we have a meeting with her sept.6th

#265 CampbellSoup

CampbellSoup
          • 31 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 03:06 PM

For all of us 2011 brides, I'm not sure if everyone is aware, but they updated the online brochure with the 2011 prices now.  I'm curious to find out if I'm locked in for 2010 prices since I booked in May or will I now be charged 2011 prices.

Dreams Palm Beach ~ June 18, 2011 ~ Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

#266 elizabethrodriguez314

elizabethrodriguez314
            • 232 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 05:38 AM

hello as what i heard you have to pay 2011 even if u booked 2010. suxs=) do you know if the extras are on there?

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup 

For all of us 2011 brides, I'm not sure if everyone is aware, but they updated the online brochure with the 2011 prices now.  I'm curious to find out if I'm locked in for 2010 prices since I booked in May or will I now be charged 2011 prices.

#267 elizabethrodriguez314

elizabethrodriguez314
              • 232 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 05:44 AM

i am looking on the website i dont see the upgrade where did u find it?

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup 

#268 CampbellSoup

CampbellSoup
                • 31 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 10:41 AM

If you go to "Weddings and Honeymoons" - then click "Plan Your Wedding".  Scroll down and you'll see the "View Our Wedding Guide" area.  Click the guide and it'll come up as a PDF.  When you open the PDF, they have the prices next to the 2010 prices at the bottom of each package page.

Dreams Palm Beach ~ June 18, 2011 ~ Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

#269 cindyklassen123

cindyklassen123
                  • 40 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:56 AM

hi everyone, just returned from DPB and had a meeting with yessie. if you have any questions about the resort, or about my meeting, feel free to ask! i know not everyone is able to make a trip there before the wedding to check it out, so i'll be happy to help! you can PM me if you want.

#270 MysTea

MysTea
                    • 559 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by cindyklassen123 

hi everyone, just returned from DPB and had a meeting with yessie. if you have any questions about the resort, or about my meeting, feel free to ask! i know not everyone is able to make a trip there before the wedding to check it out, so i'll be happy to help! you can PM me if you want.

Overall....How was the site? Did the gazebo have that white drapeing? did u see a wedding while you were there?

**Dreams Palm Beach HERE WE COME!!! 11.01.2010**

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users