Photo

Los Cabos~site visit 5/12-5/17

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 krebsler

krebsler
  • 153 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 11:11 PM

Great review! We loved the Sea Bass and Beef Tenderloin as well. Do you know if the signature drink is an additional cost? We are going to offer a Tequila Sunrise punch for the cocktail hour and I was unsure what the cost would be. Keep us posted with your apps choices. My FI and I didn't try any during our food tasting so any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks for your helpful review!

#42 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
    • 1,326 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 01:52 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by krebsler
      Great review! We loved the Sea Bass and Beef Tenderloin as well. Do you know if the signature drink is an additional cost? We are going to offer a Tequila Sunrise punch for the cocktail hour and I was unsure what the cost would be. Keep us posted with your apps choices. My FI and I didn't try any during our food tasting so any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks for your helpful review!
      Hi,

My signature drink was a nice surprise for me and it was no extra cost.

#43 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,532 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 09:47 AM

Great review Melette! This will come in super handy as I re-plan my wedding (which I now think is at Dreams). Keep us posted on which food you end up picking! That will be the most difficult part I think...

#44 ktrose

ktrose
        • 9 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 03:09 PM

Thank you so much for your post Melette! We are currently in the process of choosing our menu and it is so helpful to hear your review of the food (as well as everything else)!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users