Photo

Anyone else developing a bikini obsession?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 beach2009

beach2009
  • 299 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 02:46 PM

I buy a new one each year, even though I don't need it. I love having a collection, wish I could buy them online but I'm worried about the fit. I try on soooooo many in store to find just the right one.

#12 Chanti

Chanti
    • 310 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 03:40 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by beach2009
      I buy a new one each year, even though I don't need it. I love having a collection, wish I could buy them online but I'm worried about the fit. I try on soooooo many in store to find just the right one.
      Definitely was a concern! I tried using the sizing charts provided, and they've been pretty accurate so far: I haven't needed to return a single one! I'm impressed with the quality of the VS ones, and today is the last day of their swimsuit sale, an extra 20% off the already pretty low prices :-)

#13 ~*DiAnE*~

~*DiAnE*~
      • 1,418 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 04:09 PM

I just ordered 2 from VS too!! The prices are really good right now with that sale!! :)

#14 Chanti

Chanti
        • 310 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 04:14 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Dreamy101
          I just ordered 2 from VS too!! The prices are really good right now with that sale!! :)
          I'm resisting the temptation, may cave into it tonight when I get home from work. I'm only short by 2 of having 1 for every day of our 2 week holiday!!!

#15 ~*DiAnE*~

~*DiAnE*~
          • 1,418 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 04:15 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Chanti
            I'm resisting the temptation, may cave into it tonight when I get home from work. I'm only short by 2 of having 1 for every day of our 2 week holiday!!!
            LOL Chanti that's awesome hehe :) I def don't have that many... yet!

#16 Geralyn

Geralyn
            • 2,677 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 10:11 PM

AT the end of last summer right after we got engaged I ordered 3 from VS on sale...then another 2 more during the winter from VS also on sale...then another 1 from target a couple of months ago...not to mention I already have about 6...I think I'm all set for the next couple of years!!

#17 CrystalM

CrystalM
              • 829 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 02:50 AM

I just bought 3 from Target on clearance. They were 7.48 each. I bought 5 but decided 2 were the same exact style as 1 of the others and I didn't want that.
                I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users