Sign in to follow this  
Chanti

Anyone else developing a bikini obsession?

I buy a new one each year, even though I don't need it. I love having a collection, wish I could buy them online but I'm worried about the fit. I try on soooooo many in store to find just the right one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach2009 View Post
I buy a new one each year, even though I don't need it. I love having a collection, wish I could buy them online but I'm worried about the fit. I try on soooooo many in store to find just the right one.
Definitely was a concern! I tried using the sizing charts provided, and they've been pretty accurate so far: I haven't needed to return a single one! I'm impressed with the quality of the VS ones, and today is the last day of their swimsuit sale, an extra 20% off the already pretty low prices :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamy101 View Post
I just ordered 2 from VS too!! The prices are really good right now with that sale!! :)
I'm resisting the temptation, may cave into it tonight when I get home from work. I'm only short by 2 of having 1 for every day of our 2 week holiday!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanti View Post
I'm resisting the temptation, may cave into it tonight when I get home from work. I'm only short by 2 of having 1 for every day of our 2 week holiday!!!
LOL Chanti that's awesome hehe :) I def don't have that many... yet!

AT the end of last summer right after we got engaged I ordered 3 from VS on sale...then another 2 more during the winter from VS also on sale...then another 1 from target a couple of months ago...not to mention I already have about 6...I think I'm all set for the next couple of years!!

I just bought 3 from Target on clearance. They were 7.48 each. I bought 5 but decided 2 were the same exact style as 1 of the others and I didn't want that.