Photo

Pueblo Bonito Rose?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MARIAELM

MARIAELM
  • 402 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 11:42 AM

We're staying in Cabo for 4 days after the wedding for our honeymoon. We're staying at Hilton in the Corridor for the wedding, so I want to move into Cabo for the honeymoon for a change of scenery. Anyone know anything good about Pueblo Bonito Rose? Or, can you strongly suggest any other hotels in Cabo that are within walking distance of the action? I looked at Melia also, but it seems like too much of a party atmosphere for us.
    MariaElena - 10/28/06
    Hilton / San Jose Catholic Church

#2 KARLA

KARLA
    • 373 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 01:47 PM

I gave you a reply in the Honeymoon poll posting. Let me know if you have any questions.

#3 MARIAELM

MARIAELM
      • 402 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 02:18 PM

Got it - THANKS!
        MariaElena - 10/28/06

#4 Janet

Janet
        • VIP Member
        • 7,459 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 02:32 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by MARIAELM
          We're staying in Cabo for 4 days after the wedding for our honeymoon. We're staying at Hilton in the Corridor for the wedding, so I want to move into Cabo for the honeymoon for a change of scenery. Anyone know anything good about Pueblo Bonito Rose? Or, can you strongly suggest any other hotels in Cabo that are within walking distance of the action? I looked at Melia also, but it seems like too much of a party atmosphere for us.
          Have you looked at the reviews on Trip Advisor? Those people looooooove a small hotel called The Bungalows. Sorry I don't have any actual advice! :)

#5 MARIAELM

MARIAELM
          • 402 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 02:43 PM

The Bungalows looks great, but we're looking for someplace on the beach. Thanks Janet!
            MariaElena - 10/28/06

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users