Sign in to follow this  
Gina

Any Grand Paradise Bavaro Brides????

Hi I am kinda new to the forum. Still getting the hang of how it works. I am planning a site visit to Punta Cana next month. I cant find one thing on Grand Paradise Bavaro. What am I doing wrong? Need name and e-mail of WC. Thanks

Thanks Danielle, Yeah I guess everything is under that name Amhsamarina- even the web site. I am doing a site visit there along with other places June 5 2009. I wonder why - no brideshuh.gif? Well I shall soon find out- LOL- Thanks again

So I have found very little on this resort as well. One site I looked at advised it was a 2 star resort. Can anyone shed some light on the quality of a 2 star in DR?

I'm getting married at GPB in April 2010 and it's actually a 4 star resort..on trip advisor with nasty reviews they lower the star rating..I've chosen not to read the bad reviews cause it just upsets me and worries me..lol anyways any news on the resort i've heard from people has been great it looks amazing...we are going through Sunquest so the section in the back part is just for Sunquest select guests I understand..

Sunquest Vacations: Vacation packages to Caribbean | Cuba | Mexico | Costa Rica | Central America

there might be more info on here if you guys want to check it out! Hope to hear from you gals more!