Photo

My DIY centerpieces, fans & custom made capiz shell flower candle holders!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 05:52 PM

OMG lady! I don't know how I didn't see this before!!! The fans are sooo cute and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the candle holders!

#22 Leia78

Leia78
    • VIP Member
    • 2,459 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 06:27 PM

The decor looks great, but I especially love the capiz zhell candle holders. It's going to look so pretty!

#23 itsfinallyhere

itsfinallyhere
      • 573 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 06:46 PM

You did a great. Those candle holders are to die for!

#24 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 06:58 PM

I LOVE the candle holders. SOOO pretty!! Plus you can use them after the wedding. I did that with mosaic hurricanes I bought. They now sit on my dining room table and everytime I light them I think of our wedding. I had orginally ordered white capiz candle holders like yours but the bastard company never delivered them so I had to get the hurricanes last minute. Anyways- I love yours better!!

The fans are gorg too! I love the tiny little bouquet of flowers- CLASSY!
          Happily married since 2008

#25 MarieSam

MarieSam
          • VIP Member
          • 2,336 posts
            • LocationSouthern California

Posted 15 May 2009 - 02:43 AM

First off, thank you everyone for the sweet compliments! It is so gratifying and fun seeing all the decor slowly come together
            I love the candle holders!! I can see the quest fighting over who gets to take them home
            hahah, we were thinking about that too.
            The decor looks great, but I especially love the capiz zhell candle holders. It's going to look so pretty!
            thank you leia ~ had to mention this before i forget, I LOVE your siggy pic!! it's just beautiful
            I LOVE the candle holders. SOOO pretty!! Plus you can use them after the wedding. I did that with mosaic hurricanes I bought. They now sit on my dining room table and everytime I light them I think of our wedding. I had orginally ordered white capiz candle holders like yours but the bastard company never delivered them so I had to get the hurricanes last minute. Anyways- I love yours better!!
            The fans are gorg too! I love the tiny little bouquet of flowers- CLASSY!
            i love the thought of using the candle holders to reminisce of our wedding and ugh that sucks that company messed up ~ nevertheless, i recall fondly looking at your wedding pics rachel and even though no capiz holders, it was a beautiful event regardless

#26 marryinghimagain

marryinghimagain
            • 479 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 02:42 PM

Everything is beautiful but your candle holders are stunning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users