Photo

Super affordable beach lounge furniture rental for RM/Tulum areas *pic*

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
  • 929 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 01:26 PM

That is going to be soooo awesome! Great job on finding that deal & thanks for sharing!

#12 MarieSam

MarieSam
    • VIP Member
    • 2,336 posts
      • LocationSouthern California

Posted 13 May 2009 - 06:01 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Adlergray
      Do you have her email address. I don't have my outlook account active and they don't have it liksted-J
      Jenn Smith can be reached at
      Oh girl stop!!!!!!! Now I must have these! Is the sofa the size of the chair the girl is sitting on?

Oooo it'll look so good out there! I just streamlined our welcome dinner (we had too much food for 34 of us!) and now the money I just saved on that is probably going to this!!!!! I love it love it. And we're going to have luminarias and tikis all out on the beach!
      hahah, sorry Jac -- yeah I think the couch is the thing the girl's sittin on. Jen just has so many great ideas, and it's all reasonably priced. I must STOP with all this planning. I am digging myself into a hole with these expenses adding up here and there

#13 Sycamore Tree

Sycamore Tree
      • 106 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 05:09 PM

Did you get a reference for Jennifer Smith? Also, she said she would charge me $1,000 for WC services.

#14 Sycamore Tree

Sycamore Tree
        • 106 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 05:23 PM

Did you get a reference for Jennifer Smith? Also, she said she would charge me $1,000 for WC services.

#15 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
          • 2,777 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 08:43 PM

MarieSam & I are both using Jennifer. Her service fee varies on what you are using her for. For example she also has a rental company so if you're only getting one thing from her, her WC fee is going to be higher. But like MarieSam and I we are using her for our cakes/desserts, welcome dinner, renting chairs, tables, linens, from her, and using her as a WC so she has alot of business coming from us so our WC fees are lower!

Hope that helps

#16 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
            • 2,777 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 11:34 AM

I think really 2 people could sit on the ottomans they are pretty big so 4-6 people per set. But its really for a lounge area or cocktail so not everyone will be sitting on them. It kind of just a relaxed area to hang out. so you don't need to make sure everyone has seating. I have 35 guests, I'm still debating on these since we've had so much going on, but we'd only be getting 2

#17 marny61

marny61
              • 165 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 07:47 PM

I have checked around on prices for the furniture - Jenn's is by far the most reasonable. In fact everything she has sent me has been reasonable and the pictures beautiful - I am so glad to have found her. Thanks

#18 marny61

marny61
                • 165 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 01:52 AM

I got numerous quotes and the best price came from Jenn with Turtle Bay Cafe. Will be leaving next week and post pictures on our return.

#19 jenniferkuhr

jenniferkuhr
                  • 162 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 01:01 AM

Thanks for the info, looks great!  I'm searching for Jenn right now...

#20 dreamyeyez

dreamyeyez
                    • 64 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 05:45 PM

hey love the picture of the lounge furniture.. do you happen to know where you rented the beach lounge furniture from? thanks! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users