• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 MarieSam

MarieSam
  • VIP Member
  • 2,336 posts
    • LocationSouthern California

Posted 08 May 2009 - 04:40 AM

Hey gals after a recent conversation with my wedding coordinator ~ Jenn Smith ~ we've decided to have a beach lounge area in front of the center where our reception will be held. I figured it would be a nice place to relax during the cocktail hour and after the dinner reception.

We never considered this because I've seen how crazy the rates can be, but surprisingly she's got a place where she can rent each set for about $150 -- this includes a sofa, 2 ottomans, table and lighting. She also said, depending on the size of the truck their might be an additional charge for delivery but it would be very reasonable. We will be renting two sets.

I think this will be an awesome addition to our wedding she also suggested we lay down straw mats for flooring and offered to make some custom pillows (4 big ones and 6 small ones) in fabric that matches my wedding colors for about $50 to really give it that ultra chic look!

You can contact her directly if interested FYI she also owns a lot of her own wedding decor, including the Tiffany/Chivari chairs for great prices. You can reach her on her website at Click the image to open in full size.

#2 marny61

marny61
    • 165 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 05:56 AM

The more I see and hear about your wc, the more impressed I am. I had not considered lounge furniture but after looking at these pictures I am going to add it to my list!

#3 MarieSam

MarieSam
      • VIP Member
      • 2,336 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 06:58 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by marny61
        The more I see and hear about your wc, the more impressed I am. I had not considered lounge furniture but after looking at these pictures I am going to add it to my list!
        Awesome, so glad to help give a little inspiration

#4 K'osh

K'osh
        • 269 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 07:55 AM

I can just imagine how fabulous your wedding/reception is going to be...congrats!!!
          http://tickers.Ticke....9e4d/event.png

36 people + Bride & Groom are coming to Cuba!!!

#5 ~Angela~

~Angela~
          • 4,172 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 07:59 AM

That's a great idea, MarieSam!! The picture looks amazing too! It'd be nice to relax beachfront after a hearty Mexican meal!

#6 Kits55

Kits55
            • 607 posts
            • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
            • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 09 May 2009 - 11:35 AM

that is gorgeous! had I known about this place I probably would have rented from them instead. I know the lighting and everything would have been different for ours Each set of ours could only seat about 6-7 at once. The ones you're getting are exactly what I had in mind for what I wanted but waiting until the last minute doesn't leave a lot of time to research things Great find! Thanks for sharing!

#7 MarieSam

MarieSam
            • VIP Member
            • 2,336 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 04:25 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Kits55
              that is gorgeous! had I known about this place I probably would have rented from them instead. I know the lighting and everything would have been different for ours Each set of ours could only seat about 6-7 at once. The ones you're getting are exactly what I had in mind for what I wanted but waiting until the last minute doesn't leave a lot of time to research things Great find! Thanks for sharing!
              well i think the set you had was just as cute and from looking at your wedding pics, which were beautiful by the way, it looks like you had an incredible wedding regardless!

#8 Adlergray

Adlergray
              • Banned
              • 294 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:11 AM

Do you have her email address. I don't have my outlook account active and they don't have it liksted-J

Quote:
                Originally Posted by MarieSam
                Hey gals after a recent conversation with my wedding coordinator ~ Jenn Smith ~ we've decided to have a beach lounge area in front of the center where our reception will be held. I figured it would be a nice place to relax during the cocktail hour and after the dinner reception.

We never considered this because I've seen how crazy the rates can be, but surprisingly she's got a place where she can rent each set for about $150 -- this includes a sofa, 2 ottomans, table and lighting. She also said, depending on the size of the truck their might be an additional charge for delivery but it would be very reasonable. We will be renting two sets.

I think this will be an awesome addition to our wedding she also suggested we lay down straw mats for flooring and offered to make some custom pillows (4 big ones and 6 small ones) in fabric that matches my wedding colors for about $50 to really give it that ultra chic look!

You can contact her directly if interested FYI she also owns a lot of her own wedding decor, including the Tiffany/Chivari chairs for great prices. You can reach her on her website at Click the image to open in full size.

#9 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                • 2,777 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:36 AM

Oh girl stop!!!!!!! Now I must have these! Is the sofa the size of the chair the girl is sitting on?

Oooo it'll look so good out there! I just streamlined our welcome dinner (we had too much food for 34 of us!) and now the money I just saved on that is probably going to this!!!!! I love it love it. And we're going to have luminarias and tikis all out on the beach!

#10 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
                  • 1,326 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:50 AM

I like it! That is so fancy. Great deal!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users