Cute gift favor idea...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 jillhiggins

jillhiggins
  • Banned
  • 386 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 08:55 AM

I had a local wedding Saturday (ceremony on the beach - reception at a hotel ballroom) where they had cute favors...rosemary infused sea salt. I thought it was a really cute idea and these could be made very affordably. I thought it was a great idea because not only is it a useful gift, but it would be easy for guests to pack. So...I thought of you all and thought I would share...

#2 jillhiggins

jillhiggins
    • Banned
    • 386 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 08:57 AM

oops...sorry the pic is so tiny. Email me if you are interested and I can send it to you.

#3 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
      • VIP Member
      • 2,861 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 09:40 AM

It sounds like a really great idea! And Im sure it would be great for packing!!

#4 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 09:56 AM

here is a pic I found on the knot, I tried to post the pic as well but it didn't work so well, so here the page, just scroll down.

The Knot - Melissa & Jeff: Fireworks Infuse a Beach Wedding in Stone Harbor

#5 Clussy75

Clussy75
          • 533 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 10:50 AM

Wow, that really is a good idea. I keep wondering if we're going to do favors or not because we're not wanting to just do it for the sake of doing it and it be something that gets thrown out w/out much thought but this is actually something we'd consider. Thanks for sharing and getting my wheels turning!
            Claudia & Sean
            11/11/07

#6 jillhiggins

jillhiggins
            • Banned
            • 386 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 12:58 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by TAMMYM
              here is a pic I found on the knot, I tried to post the pic as well but it didn't work so well, so here the page, just scroll down.

The Knot - Melissa & Jeff: Fireworks Infuse a Beach Wedding in Stone Harbor
              Oh that is cute - I like the way they decorated the bottle!

:)

#7 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 10,366 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 05:05 PM

found these too! I think after searching, I am going to do these as favors!!

bath salts

bath salts with scoop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users