Laura & Juan's Las Caletas Wedding

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 laura

• 20 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 02:10 AM

Hi everyone,
    I've been meaning to post some pictures from the wedding since I got back. I uploaded some pictures onto snapfish. They are all utouched and some need a little editing. I hope you all enjoy them. Feel free to ask any questions. The wedding was absolutely amazing, more than we imagined. Nicole, the wedding coordiantor was great, the food was great, everything was great. For those of you who have a Las Caletas wedding to look forward to you'll be so happy with the result.

Here is also the website of my photographer who went with me:

And here's the link the snapfish where I have uploaded some of the pictures:
    Snapfish: Share:Registration

#2 jpkw

• VIP Member
    • 1,650 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 02:47 AM

COngratulations Laura! Your pictures are beautiful! I love your hair! Your setting looks gorgeous!

I'm getting married on the beach at Dreams - did you wear flip flops with your dress (it looked like it in the pics)? Also, how was your train in the sand?

I'm so happy everything turned out so wonderful for you! Congrats on being married!

#3 starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 02:51 AM

Laura you've just turned my excitement up a thousand notches!!!! First of all you are beautiful and your dress is amazing. Everything looked great! I love the guayaberas the men wore too. Looks like the weather was perfect. And how precious are your flower girls?!?! Thanks for coming back and sharing....I'll be there next week to follow in your footsteps!!!!!!!!

#4 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 08:21 AM

Great pictures, I love the way your hair turned out.

#5 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 09:36 AM

thanks so much for sharing! seeing your pictures just makes me soooo excited - we leave in less than 2 weeks! (still no wedding bands, paul has no shirt, etc.) - but we're getting married!

maybe you've posted it already - or will you be posting a review? i'd love to hear anything you'd do differently, or wished you had done. thanks again! BEAUTIFUL wedding!

#6 tvt

• VIP Member
            • 4,812 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 09:38 AM

Wow!! Great pictures!!

Laura, what time did you get married?

#7 KRISTEN

• 402 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 09:43 AM

Laura~ You look amazing. Your flowers, hair, and dress are gorgeous. Everything turned out beautiful. Congratulations!

Glenn and I at our Couple's Shower
                Nov. 3, 2007http://tickers.Ticke....9a03/event.png

#8 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
                • 1,430 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 10:06 AM

Laura you look beautiful! I really loved your hair and flowers! Congrats!!

#9 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 10:58 AM

I couldn't get into the www.smilescreativeimaging.com website ...

#10 TA Lindsay

TA Lindsay
                    • 413 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 11:05 AM

Beautiful pictures Laura!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users