Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

Post your tattoo pics here!

Recommended Posts

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

 

I go this tattoo about two years ago now. I got it about 2 weeks before I got out of the Army. The vine represents all the ups and downs that I had to deal with while i was in the Military, and the flowers show that you can still shine bright and be beautiful no matter what I had to thur or you see while I was in the military.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaloo79 View Post
hmmmmm, it's hard to tell but my guess is no. I could be wrong though! lol
You my dear are correct, it's just a little Photoshop work. Click the image to open in full size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoor_girl1010 View Post
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.

I go this tattoo about two years ago now. I got it about 2 weeks before I got out of the Army. The vine represents all the ups and downs that I had to deal with while i was in the Military, and the flowers show that you can still shine bright and be beautiful no matter what I had to thur or you see while I was in the military.

LOVE your tattoo and the meaning :)

So Im going next week to get feet tattoos. How bad is it going to hurt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck with that! :) Just so you know, it does hurt. As you can see from mine on my foot, it's close to my toes. The skin there is pretty thin also. It was the one that hurt the most, but hey, the pain is worth it! What made it worse for me was that a had an apprentice do it and I dunno what happened but when the scabbing came off, most of the color did too!! So once it was healed, I had to go back and get it touched it, now THAT hurt!!! You'll be fine though, you have experience!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtPepperette View Post
LOVE your tattoo and the meaning :)

 

So Im going next week to get feet tattoos. How bad is it going to hurt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol that's what I figured! So what's the meaning??

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity22 View Post
You my dear are correct, it's just a little Photoshop work. Click the image to open in full size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaloo79 View Post
Good luck with that! :) Just so you know, it does hurt. As you can see from mine on my foot, it's close to my toes. The skin there is pretty thin also. It was the one that hurt the most, but hey, the pain is worth it! What made it worse for me was that a had an apprentice do it and I dunno what happened but when the scabbing came off, most of the color did too!! So once it was healed, I had to go back and get it touched it, now THAT hurt!!! You'll be fine though, you have experience!
Is that pretty typical for a lot of the bright coloring to come off with the scabbing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity22 View Post
Is that pretty typical for a lot of the bright coloring to come off with the scabbing?
That should happen usually. None of the color in my half sleeve came off when scabbing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't have that problem with my other tattoos. Yes, some color did come off, but the color was still on my skin. With the hibiscus, there was no color left on the skin - it was weird!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It usually starts to scab within a couple of days and usually lasts 7-10 days, depending on how fast you heal. It's not horrible, trust me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Searching for discount wool wedding dresses? Browse David's Bridal wedding dresses for sale, including discount plus size & designer wedding dresses online now!
    • Online shopping for Magic Kits & Accessories from a great selection at Toys & Games Store
    • Hi my husband and I are renewing our wedding vows at dreams Punta cana resort and spot QE hace the ultimate dream package but it's very simple the resort is charging a whole lot for decorations any one ever bought their own decorations to the resort they also charge to put your decorations up.
    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
  • Topics

×