Feast of Lei Lei??

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jstinemari

• 86 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 05:50 PM

has anyone heard anything about this place?
    I thought it would be fun to go to a Lua for our reception, We'll probably have something more formal, like a brunch the day before maybe, but i thought this would be cool.

then again i'm up for anything.. any idea?
    I've heard of seawatch but i think that might be too far, heard of mamma's but i'm not sure how far that is.. hmmm

#2 Chiquita

• 2,674 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 06:49 PM

We had a luau here for all our guests the day after our wedding. The food was fabulous and the dancers were terrific! Another good one is Old Lahaina Luau which I think is a tiny bit cheaper.

Seawatch is where we had our reception and you cannot go wrong there either :)

#3 dcnetworks

• 27 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 10:44 PM

Feast of LL is one of the BEST (sit down) luau in Maui. We hosted our evening reception there after our morning ceremony/lunch reception. The service at the luau was excellent.

Depending on the # (we had 15) guests you have - you should call ahead and rsvp. We got the best tables in the house. "Center front seating facing the stage". Beautiful sunset...be sure to bring a camera!

They offer a group discount as well.

The good thing about this luau is that it is ALL you can eat, drink, and tax/grat are all included. There is a public parking lot right across the street from luau location.

Go there hungry! We really enjoyed it.

#4 azhuskergirl

• 1,131 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 04:16 PM

we used Old Lahaina Luau, but I have been to the Feast at Le Le before & it is outstanding. I highly recommend a luau as your reception. It worked great for us!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users