Photo

Military Uniform for FI at Ceremony??

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
  • 2,262 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 06:02 PM

My FI isn't allowed to wear his either - they're really cracking down on it he's pretty gutted

#12 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 08:40 AM

Wow...everything just seems to be affecting DW plans these days. It's so sad really. Maybe is it all a govt ploy to get people to start having at home weddings so they are not boosting the economy in other countries Hmmmmm....
      I wish the best for all of you & hopefully you all will get some answers soon!

#13 Dmitri_Markine

Dmitri_Markine
      • Vendor
      • 2,782 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:59 AM

A lot of countries are restricting travels for military personal. Although military uniform looks fantastic and unique for wedding pictures, it may be not worth the hassle

#14 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 02:41 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Raeka
          One of our brides Tami got married and her DH was in his uniform. I don't think he's coast guard though... I forget. Anyways I think you should be fine and safe if he's wearing it around the resort. It looks so classy, love it. Are you doing a TTD or anything out and about in the RM?
          I was going to say Tami's dh wore his uniform. And i agree with Mel that if he is just wearing it on the resort than he should be fine. You should look at Tami's pics on here (foxytv).
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#15 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
          • 2,777 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 03:00 PM

I agree that Tamis photos look great, although her wedding was last year before the drug war situation and since then we have been told that the militarty cannot wear their uniforms down in Mexico so definitely check!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users