Photo

America's Most Wanted- PLEASE watch it tonight

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 lgarner83

lgarner83
  • 530 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 08:16 PM

There is a little girl missing from our area who will be featured on the show tonight. There is no evidence that she is outside of Canada but it has not been ruled out. Please watch it tonight and keep you eyes open! It has affected our community and surrounding communities in a huge way.

Victoria Stafford | Help Find My Child

#2 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
    • Banned
    • 248 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 08:18 PM

I have been following this on the news and know many people who live in Woodstock and wow has it affected that town and it is so sad I hope they find this little girl soon!

#3 lgarner83

lgarner83
      • 530 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 08:23 PM

Ugh, it's so sad. Her little face is everywhere and there is so little that the police have to work with. It seems like someone HAS to know something but isn't coming forward. I hope they find her soon too

#4 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
        • Banned
        • 248 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 08:26 PM

I hope this segment on AMW helps! It seems a little too fishy to me that there doesnt seem to be alot of information and for so long wasnt even deemed an abduction.....and yes everytime I see Tori's face on something it breaks my heart

#5 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
          • Banned
          • 248 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 10:47 PM

wow I am sad at how short an amount of time the information on Victoria was posted on the show I must say I expected atleast a little more than that...

#6 lgarner83

lgarner83
            • 530 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 04:59 PM

Me too!!! I was angered by it! Poor thing...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users