Sign in to follow this  
August2010Bride

LF: Inexpensive Table Linens

I'm looking for a place online that sells inexpensive linens. Where did everyone purchase table linens, or were they included with your reception. I need to find some for my AHR, and even to rent them locally is around $20.

I might as well buy some...

Any Suggestions?

Price really depends on what you are looking for? Table linens includes everything from table cloths, napkins, runners. Then of course you have different sizes and round or square, etc. What specifically are you looking for?

I really wanted blue tablecloths for our wedding but we've had the hardest time finding the right blue in RM so I ended up buying fabric. I bought it from JoAnns and used a 40% off coupon and bought hem tape to just iron the hem myself. i spent $60. We're doing a big U table but I bought 15 or 16 yards to seat 40 people

eBay Store ? LinenTableCloths: Search results for 120.

just found these too...looks like there is a discounted price depending on how many you buy from them. 1 is 19.89 and 15 is 255.99 with free shipping. Not sure if thats a good deal or not. Im still looking for some for my AHR. My mom said she saw cheap ones at Sams Club, but I'm not sure they are the right size.