Sign in to follow this  
JnJ116

Help! !

Hello Everyone, I have been going crazy trying to find the perfect location for my destination wedding. I am bringing 75-100 guests so I need to find a resort that has reasonable rates and tons of activities. Our date is January 16, 2010 (hopefully). We decided on the moon palace in mexico but with everything going on there right now I am concerned it might get worse. We have been looking at Jamaica and I love the rose hall hilton and the beaches property in boscobel. Any one with any suggestions or information on any of these resorts would be a major help to me right now.

Thank You Ladies !!!!shots.gifshots.gif

Congrats and welcome to the forum! Check out the threads for Mexico and Jamaica to help you decide. All the members here are super helpful so I'm sure you'll find some good info! Have you contacted a TA yet? I relied on mine to help me find what I was looking for. Good luck!

Congratulations and welcome - I was the same thing - thinking Mexico and then switched to Jamaica - there are so many beautiful places in both - the forum definitely helped me make up my mind!

Good luck!