Photo

Partyflops are pricey...would it be cheaper if...

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 WAJA2009

WAJA2009
  • 60 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 11:49 AM

Oh wow, I didn't know they came like that! Even better. Yea, Alex has been a blast to work with thus far. Quick responses and efficient!

Makes things so much easier. That's another check on my list!

#12 ACH2009

ACH2009
    • 330 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 08:45 AM

I agree. The partyflops are definitely worth it. They really make a great gift for your guests and are already packaged individually so it takes a lot of the work out of it.
      Our Pro Pic slideshow by Tammy B Photography
      http://www.tammybpho...index2.php?v=v1

Our Pro Pic slideshow by Melissa Green Photographyhttp://www.melissagr....php#/featured/

#13 lori7anne

lori7anne
      • 11 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 11:50 AM

you can always get flipflops at old navy ! they are always cheap and the person who painted on th logo did you put anything over it to protect it like a sealant? Also what if you got the logo's made on a stencil like at a scrap booking store in that foamy rubbery stuff and glued it on with adhesive ? just a thought

#14 Jodyann08

Jodyann08
        • 37 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 03:59 PM

I did the party flops and i'm really happy with them, both the service and the product. I went cheap on the bags since i didnt think people would really use them. I got the bags at oriental trading company and they were about a dollar each. Also my Aunt makes home made soap thats amazing so she's doing like a tropical blend for the bags. But I definitely recommend party flops, just when less DIY project.

#15 bryonandkiuana

bryonandkiuana
          • 71 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 01:15 PM

does anyone have more pics of your party flops?

#16 DGG

DGG
            • 275 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 02:21 PM

I also got PartyFlops for our guests - yeah, it was sort of expensive but SOOO worth it. They came out great and everyone loved them. People still wear them almost 3 months after our wedding..
              Alejandro from Party Flops was great to work with also.
              Here is a picture of ours - our wedding color was lilac, so we had that for the girls and gray and white for the guys -

Click the image to open in full size.

#17 VioletVol

VioletVol
              • 151 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 04:26 PM

I'm not putting my logo on my flip flops, but i did buy them at kohls super cheap. This weekend they had them for $2.99 for a pack of 2. Slightly more than Michaels, but they are a little better quality (although I honestly don't think it matters) and they had flowers on them. The guys are getting the UT ones I posted about. You can also sign up for an email with Kohls for a $5 coupon, I did this on each email and made my fiance' and mom give me their coupons! :)

#18 cookiesureshot

cookiesureshot
                • Huddler
                • 5 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 10:10 AM

Havianas are the best flip flops ever! Sooooo comfortable. A little expensive, but they last and last - and really do feel good. 

Check them here: http://www.google.co...ved=0CE4QrQQwAA

#19 Rachel&Chris2011

Rachel&Chris2011
                  • 183 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 06:23 AM

thanks for the info

#20 DGG

DGG
                    • 275 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:06 PM

I also got partyflops for our wedding - it was expensive b/c we had 60 guests, but definitely worth it.. Alejandro was great to work with and they came out great.  All of our guests loved them!  It's been over a year and some people are still wearing them :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users