Jump to content

Photo

My DIY welcome booklets (Riviera Maya) with pics and template


  • Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

#91 dby88

dby88
  • Jr. Member
  • 166 posts

    Posted 09 February 2010 - 02:39 AM

    Wow! These are so detailed. I am sure your guests loved them and felt special for all the hard work you put into them.

    #92 Stina4242

    Stina4242
    • Newbie
    • 76 posts

      Posted 16 February 2010 - 08:50 PM

      Looks Great!

      #93 Roxyjude

      Roxyjude
      • Jr. Member
      • 219 posts

        Posted 02 May 2010 - 03:27 PM

        They are awesome!!!

        #94 reaganlane

        reaganlane
        • Jr. Member
        • 180 posts

          Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:58 PM

          these are great! U did awesome!

          #95 hat0112

          hat0112
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,219 posts

            Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:54 PM

            Wow - it looks great! You must have put so much work into it.

            I am basing my booklet on yours (if you don't mind)! I wish I could figure out the titles(Things to Do, Useful Tips, etc).
            Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

            I love being a Mrs.!

            #96 Ayita

            Ayita
            • Member
            • 861 posts

              Posted 06 May 2010 - 04:45 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by hat0112
              Wow - it looks great! You must have put so much work into it.

              I am basing my booklet on yours (if you don't mind)! I wish I could figure out the titles(Things to Do, Useful Tips, etc).
              What do you mean by figuring out the titles ? You did not manage to download the templates ?

              #97 SouthernSweetie

              SouthernSweetie
              • Jr. Member
              • 394 posts

                Posted 06 May 2010 - 07:22 PM

                Thanks for bumping this, the templates are great!

                #98 hat0112

                hat0112
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,219 posts

                  Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:19 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Ayita
                  What do you mean by figuring out the titles ? You did not manage to download the templates ?
                  Oh I got the templates (and I have to say I feel guilty using them since you clearly put ALOT of time into it). I am trying to figure out the headings like you have "Useful Tips!" with a faded background picture of a bunch of pills on the op of page 7. I wanted to make a different heading on another page. I think I did it though. See page 8, "Where Is Everyone." That is what I was trying to figure out.

                   

                   

                  Attached Files


                  Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

                  I love being a Mrs.!

                  #99 Ayita

                  Ayita
                  • Member
                  • 861 posts

                    Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:32 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by hat0112
                    Oh I got the templates (and I have to say I feel guilty using them since you clearly put ALOT of time into it). I am trying to figure out the headings like you have "Useful Tips!" with a faded background picture of a bunch of pills on the op of page 7. I wanted to make a different heading on another page. I think I did it though. See page 8, "Where Is Everyone." That is what I was trying to figure out.
                    Yeah ! You did great !

                    #100 tsgnatko

                    tsgnatko
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 164 posts

                      Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:31 AM

                      Wonderful!!!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users