Sign in to follow this  
H&F

**Dreams VILLAMAGNA- Post Info Here!**

hi, all.... if you need any information about Dreams Villamagna, please do not hesitate in letting me know, I will be more than glad to send you some photos and info.

• Like 1

Hi @Margin123!  We are getting married at Dreams VM in January 2014 and I am curious about using the resort hairstylist, makeup artist, florist & photographer ... do you have any pics you could share with me ?

Thanks!

23 days until we leave for our wedding at Dream Villamagna!! I'm so excited to go. Some of my bridesmaids and family members are going to be getting their hair and makeup done at the resort, I can let you know juliakmartin how it goes. A friend got married there 2 years ago and had no complaints, so I'm expecting good things!

Originally Posted by Mcferglin View Post

23 days until we leave for our wedding at Dream Villamagna!! I'm so excited to go. Some of my bridesmaids and family members are going to be getting their hair and makeup done at the resort, I can let you know juliakmartin how it goes. A friend got married there 2 years ago and had no complaints, so I'm expecting good things!

Hi @Mcferglin!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!   I would love to hear how everything goes with Dreams Villamagna!

Best, Julia

I'm getting married in April 2014. Can any of you past brides assist me? Did you host a welcome dinner? Which bars or restaurants do you recommend? Bringing my own decorations did anyone do that? Please help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danny if you could help that would be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump - Dreams Villamagna is one of 2 resorts on our short list for a Jan, 2016 wedding.  Would love to hear some recent experiences!