AH! Picking a resort is the HARDEST thing!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 *Karla*

• 4,854 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 05:56 PM

Have you checked out Grand Palladium? I stayed there in Feb and it was great. All the villas are 3 stories (no high rise bldgs). No limit on the Al a Cartes. Food was good, rooms were awesome! No charge on safes. We were on the first floor and literally walked out onto the beach. Jacuzzi tubs in all rooms. It was very affordable.

Good Luck :)

#12 *Karla*

• 4,854 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 05:56 PM

That would be Grand Palladium in Jamaica...

#13 *Karla*

• 4,854 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 05:57 PM

Also, Grand Palladium allows all ages, but didn't have little kids running all around.

#14 KJT1985

• 694 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 02:06 PM

Not really, I don't think i've found a good website for that one...it seems to be a vague kinda vacation share one or something? Thanks for the suggestion though! I'll try to look into it further!

#15 Cassondra2009

• 444 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 02:25 PM

I really loved the resort I stayed at in the Dominican Republic. At the time it was called Sunscape the Beach but I think its Dreams Punta Cana. We enjoyed the food, especially at the Dreams restaurant and it had great locations for wedding receptions. when we went about 3 years ago, it cost us $2000 for the entire trip, which was a 4 night stay.

Good luck with your planning...choosing the resort is absolutely the hardest part. It is much, much easier to make any decisions after that!

#16 Tilly in the Sun

Tilly in the Sun
            • 450 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 08:20 PM

I 100% agree that it is soo hard to pick one....we haven't traveled much and they all look so nice. We only have it narrowed down to Punta Cana...the rest is research, research research...then get evem more confused lol.

#17 ambularose

• 167 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 11:13 PM

I agree, it is the hardest part! I am trying to pick a resort as well. I've narrowed it down to 5 different resorts.(Cabo-Dreams or Riu, Cancun-Dreams, Tulum-Dreams, and Playa Del Carmen-Royal) I have done the whole spreadsheet thing... If money wasn't a issue it would definatley be a little easier. I think now it is coming down to which one has an opening in November or December...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users