OTC does it again!!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 drbrainfreeze

• 813 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 10:04 AM

So, FI and I decided that we wanted to bring a cake serving set. Of course, we waited til last minute to decide this. We went to Things Remembered but everything is so expensive, and I wasn't too in love with anything they had. Plus they basically kill you on engraving fees!

So we deicded to give OTC a chance with their set. We figured, even if they were crappy, we would only be using it for the wedding. Well, we got them and they are SO nice. They are huge, beautiful, and a great weight. I thought they would be flimsy, but that is not the case. They were actually better than what I had found in TR and Bed, Bath and Beyond. The best thing? With the coupon, the set was $19.00 with free engraving. They can't engrave the knife, but thats ok. I can even see us using this in the future at home.

Silver-Plated Stacked Hearts Knife And Cake Server Set

I didn't take a pic of mine and its all wrapped up and packed, but I highly recommend this set!

#2 lil_miss_frogg

• 826 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 10:25 AM

Those are really cute! Good Find. I agree with you on Things Remembered....they are way to expensive. I can't believe you leave in like 20 days or something....CRAZY!
      My Babies
      "Love isn't about finding a perfect person,
      it's seeing an imperfect person perfectly!"

#3 Racine.Ryan

• 124 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 11:01 AM

Cute. I love OTC!

#4 Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,513 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 11:37 AM

OTC does have good prices - and tons of cute things! Glad it worked out so well!

#5 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
          • 1,326 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 12:11 PM

Great set. I like OTC too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users