Photo

ughhh!!!aunt Flo is set to come during the wedding week

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 niujess

niujess
  • 167 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 10:14 PM

Wow that really stinks. I'm sorry. It also sucks that sometimes flying can make your period come as well. I know before I got my IUD whenever I would fly I would get my period on vacation and then after I got home I would get it again. Hope you find a good solution

#12 lauraandmatt

lauraandmatt
    • 127 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 11:23 PM

We leave Monday and I was scheduled to get my period on Tuesday! That means aunt flo for my wedding day. What are the odds? I have been off the pill for 6 months, but I started it up again about a month ago so I would not get my period. I don't have any side effects but plan on stop taking it when we get back.

Perhaps the stress of everything will bring it on early for you and you will be ok on your wedding day!

#13 bridetobe959

bridetobe959
      • 63 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 02:33 AM

Thanks for the advice and good wishes everyone! I agree that it is probably too late for BC. I still might call the doc and see if there is anything I can do to take down the bloat. other than that Ill pray for a miracle!!

#14 wahmsuzanne

wahmsuzanne
        • 131 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 03:23 AM

Oh ... I'm so sorry! I've been meaning to check mine ... just did and if all goes well I should be just finishing up the day we fly to Mexico. I hope your doctor comes up with something for you *huGs*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users