Photo

Bahama Mama Brides!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Tisha316

Tisha316
  • 71 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:32 PM

So any ideas or suggestions on where we should have our wedding...i jsut started planning and I have changed my location from Mexico to Bahamas....i think Need help....just getting started and its quite overwhelming!

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:34 PM

Have you done any searching among this subforum? Try searching around to get a feel for what you want and then once you have more specific questions, I am sure that there will be plenty of brides to help you out.

Also, since you switched locations, have you talked to your TA? That would be the first thing I did would be to contact them and get some input on opinions. Good luck!

#3 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 03:58 PM

May I give you some advice?

When I first started this forum, I was going to be a Cabo bride...after spending hours reading wedding reviews and looking at pictures for various locations I decided on Puerto Vallarta. This process took me around a week if not less.

I highly suggest you go through this site and read, read, read. There is so much valuable information here. Unfortunately, when you post a thread like you did no one is really going to give you the information. We don't know what you like, where you been, budget, etc. People choose their venue for different reasons.

So start your research now and find that perfect wedding location. Good luck!

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 04:14 PM

It is very overwhelming, we all know this! But we can't choose your location for you, like Yari said. I know you've been considering Puerto Vallarta, Cabo, and now the Bahamas. I'd do a little research, both on this forum and elsewhere if you want, and narrow it down to a country, and then a city. Once you have that done, you will come up w/more specific questions and we can help you more.

And the search feature of this forum should help you find some of the answers you're looking for!

#5 Alyssa

Alyssa
          • 11,793 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 04:16 PM

well said ladies! now Tisha start searching b/c only you can answer these questions when you get more info

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users