Photography Packages at the Riu Ocho Rios

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jamin2010

jamin2010
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 07:29 AM

Hello all,

I am just trying to decide what package to go for and whether it would be best to have the time that is included for the ceremony, the extra hour after and also the videographer for the ceremony? Will this be enough time or would it be best to go for the Head Photographer package which includes an extra 2 hours but I am guessing this will include a huge amount of photos to choose from.

I was also wondering how many we should get printed and also put on CD as I guess it depends on how many favourites you have. Perhaps it may best best to have a certain amount printed and the rest put on a CD to take home?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

#2 Anna83

Anna83
    • 288 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 08:23 PM

We had the photographer for the ceremony and an extra 2 hours, which worked out well. Michael was our photographer. He saved about 20 minutes and came back for our dinner as well. We also had a 2 hour session with him the following day at Coyoba Gardens. We ended up with about 900 pictures to choose from, and we purchased 150. I know 900 seems like a lot, but he takes 3 or 4 shots of every pose, so a lot of the pictures will be very similar.

You only get one chance to get these pictures, so I would go ahead and get 2 extra hours, you can definately use them.

#3 mswenna74@yahoo.com

mswenna74@yahoo.com
      • 94 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 08:55 PM

So what was the amount you was charged for your extra 2hours and did you get it video as well
        SeaofLove.Wedquarters.com

#4 jamin2010

jamin2010
        • 28 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:22 AM

Thanks Anna83 for confirming, that's a great help. I think I will go for the extra time and have photos of the ceremony, some after and then see if he can come and take pictures of us cutting our cake a little later too.

#5 kitty_kat_uk

kitty_kat_uk
          • 170 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 01:54 PM

Hi Jamin
            We had the Caprice package so we had 20 mins plus 24 photo's on disc and in an album. we had an extra 2 hours plus the videographer but just for 1 hour. The photog came back at dinner for the cake cutting. We ended up with nearly 400 photo's to choose from.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users