Hair Extensions?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 MVPHairMakeup

MVPHairMakeup
  • 91 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 04:27 PM

Hi sxcT!

You are right up my alley...now were talking!!  You gotta check out The Hairshoppe (www.hairpiece.com) in Santa Ana.  I go to the one in L.A. but they are owned and operated by the same owners.  The store is AMAZING! Tons and tons of extensions and other gizmos and gadgets for hair.  Depending on the style you decide on for your big day you will either want the clip-ins (great for 1/2 up 1/2 down and all down styles) or the wefts (great for up-do's and chignons). They carry an array of colors but there may be a slight chance you will want your colorist to do a color-match.  I always cut my clients extensions to blend them.  I personally dont like when you can see the obvious demarcation of the extension and real hair(kinda reminds me of Paris Hilton back in the day).  The hair is 100% human so chemical services will not harm them.  They are a great investment just be sure to treat them as you would your own hair.  Many girls think they can just put them back in the box after they use them...NOT!  Shampoo, condition, detangle and dry them...a little moroccan oil never hurt anyone either. They will give you many years of great hair if you do so :)  Have fun and good luck!!

#32 sxcT

sxcT
    • 1,282 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 08:48 AM

Wow thank you so much for the info.  I will definitely try that place out. 

Originally Posted by MVPHairMakeup 

Hi sxcT!

You are right up my alley...now were talking!!  You gotta check out The Hairshoppe (www.hairpiece.com) in Santa Ana.  I go to the one in L.A. but they are owned and operated by the same owners.  The store is AMAZING! Tons and tons of extensions and other gizmos and gadgets for hair.  Depending on the style you decide on for your big day you will either want the clip-ins (great for 1/2 up 1/2 down and all down styles) or the wefts (great for up-do's and chignons). They carry an array of colors but there may be a slight chance you will want your colorist to do a color-match.  I always cut my clients extensions to blend them.  I personally dont like when you can see the obvious demarcation of the extension and real hair(kinda reminds me of Paris Hilton back in the day).  The hair is 100% human so chemical services will not harm them.  They are a great investment just be sure to treat them as you would your own hair.  Many girls think they can just put them back in the box after they use them...NOT!  Shampoo, condition, detangle and dry them...a little moroccan oil never hurt anyone either. They will give you many years of great hair if you do so :)  Have fun and good luck!!

#33 jiudinghong

jiudinghong
      • Banned
      • 2 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 09:35 PM

Wearing a wig is also a good method .............

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users