Difference between dreams cabo and tulum

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ambularose

• 167 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 12:26 AM

I think I have narrowed it down to these two. But don't know what the big difference is between the two locations. I think Tulum may be a little cheaper... If anyone chose one over the other please let me know why you chose which one. Thanks.

#2 Jeremy Herman PhotoVideo

Jeremy Herman PhotoVideo
    • 249 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:16 PM

Hi Ambularose!
      I 've been living in Cabo for 6 years, my wife and I decided to get married in Tulum last year.
      For us it was for practical reasons, we are french and Tulum was closer than Cabo.
      The 2 locations are amazing, Tulum is smaller, there are less hotel options, maybe not as many activities as in Cabo...
      I guess you have to see what are your priorities and also consider your guests...
      Let me know if you have any specific questions about the 2 locations, I'll be glad to help you!
      Jeremy Herman

#3 ambularose

• 167 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 05:47 PM

Thank you Jeremy for your reply. I am leaning more towards Cabo right now. The longer drive from the airport to Tulum is a big negative for me. And I really like the gazebo at Cabo dreams. The night life I am not to concerned about, but don't want it to be boring for anyone also... I am going to make a list of the pros and cons and get this figured out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users