Photo

aarrrggghhh i need templates please

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 babymomma

babymomma
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 07:59 AM

hi i am going to pull my hair out of my head, i cannot find templates for passport or boarding pass can anybody help me? anyone on here ive pm'd to forward templates hasnt replied :-( and i need to start on mine really soon

thanks in advance

#2 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 08:14 AM

noone is going to send you templates, it's the rules. You only have 3 posts, the way to get points is being active on the forum. Please click the link in my siggy if you have any questions

#3 purrfected

purrfected
      • 396 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 08:23 AM

Baby, once you participate in the forum you will earn points which will let you view everyone's templates and then you can save them on your computer.

Everytime you download something it costs points to do so. Just start reading the information and contributing to the forum and before you know it you will be able to view anything you want. I think the reason people did not respond to your PM is to encourage you to become an active part of the forum.

I am a relatively new member and I have found that by just reading the threads and responding to them I have earned points. In no time at all you will be able to download the existing templates on the forum without having to PM any of the members on the site. I like the fact that we have to earn the right to view the information. I hope this information helps. I read something similiar when I first joined the forum. Everyone on here is so helpful and you can find such great ideas. I have had the best time researching info on this site. Good luck and have fun on the forum!

#4 Alyssa

Alyssa
        • 11,793 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 10:33 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by purrfected
          Baby, once you participate in the forum you will earn points which will let you view everyone's templates and then you can save them on your computer.

Everytime you download something it costs points to do so. Just start reading the information and contributing to the forum and before you know it you will be able to view anything you want. I think the reason people did not respond to your PM is to encourage you to become an active part of the forum.

I am a relatively new member and I have found that by just reading the threads and responding to them I have earned points. In no time at all you will be able to download the existing templates on the forum without having to PM any of the members on the site. I like the fact that we have to earn the right to view the information. I hope this information helps. I read something similiar when I first joined the forum. Everyone on here is so helpful and you can find such great ideas. I have had the best time researching info on this site. Good luck and have fun on the forum!
          Great response! thanks :)

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 11 April 2009 - 03:16 PM

baymomma,

it is actually frowned upon to pm members for their templates. it can get you removed from the forum.

we get complaints from members that newbies inundate them with pm's and emails for templates. it is a waste of their time to respond especially when the templates are ON THE FORUM. you may want to read the rules of the forum as well as the proper etiquette posts before making any more posts and pm's to members...you can find them in a link in my sig or any other moderators.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users