Sign in to follow this  
islandbride317

Here's to my late night/early A.M.posters!!!

Bobbysgirl -- INDEED, the freaks come out at night (but, damn it, they don't stop coming out in the day, either!

But, so glad to be part of a Sisterhood, right! We're SUPER lucky to have each other here within the BDW! Love you, ladies!

I've had way better than that... I'll have to keep you updated and give you my favorite call of the night, It really does give you some perspective and let you know how really great our lives our comparatively.

Bobbysgirl, I want you to do a "Call of the Night" post - I know that a few of us is in the Sleepless Sisterhood would be keeping watch!

And yes, you're absolutely right, I feel 100% BLESSED to be alive, with all of my wits and faculties about me -- I appreciate the reminder of how lucky we are all to be planning our weddings!

Well, it is 5:00 am and I have been up for an hour. I have an overseas conference call at 6:00, but do I get up at 5:50, NOOOOO! What should I do with this time? Be productive and get some work done? Clean the house? Do laundry? NOOOO! Play on my favorite forum and read the many posts I have missed since I have been so crazed with work? Why yes!

First of all I have to say I HATE CORRUPT POLICEMEN! They give the whole profession a bad name... on a lighter note I thought i'd mention some funny names.

last night I talked to a girl named Stranger pronounced "Strah-n-jhay" and my friend had a rept for a girl named Airlaundry no idead how that is pronounced LOL :)