Where to look for bridesmaid dresses?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

• 165 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 12:55 AM

So I think I have finally decided on my colour scheme...pink and green! (like bright pink and bright green). My 2 sisters will be my BMs. I'm wondering what are some good places to look for dresses that aren't necessarily 'BM' dresses, but could be used. Also, if anyone has some pics they could share of styles they like. My one sister will have just had a baby about 4 1/2 months before I get married, so I want something flattering that will hide any baby weight that may still be there. Thanks!

#2 bumbles

• 574 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 09:58 AM

J Crew!

They have beautiful shades of pink and green and your bm can DEFINITELY wear them again! Look for some great sales online :) If you are a student or teacher, you get a discount too. My bm bought their dresses during a sale and only paid $40-80 for a dress. I chose a color and they picked the style. Good luck!

#3 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:02 AM

have you seen this thread? there are some great ideas, and most girls put where they got their dresses from

#4 FoxyBride

• 609 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 04:51 PM

I got mine from Marshall's because I did not what a traditional BM dress. You just have to catch them when they are just changing inventory so you have get multiple sizes.

#5 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 04:59 PM

THREAD - Bridesmaid Dresses

They are really cute and don't look like bridesmaid dresses - they are pretty expensive though.

Your colors are cute - pink and green were my sorority colors!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users