Richmond Hill Inn

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MiaBrown

MiaBrown
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 05:57 PM

Hello,

I did a search and found only three posts mentioning the Richmond Hill Inn, but the posters hadn't held weddings there. Their prices seem incredibly reasonable to the point that I'm wondering about the quality of the place. Can anyone help me? I am trying to book for October or November, want to send my save-the-dates by the end of the month, but can't get to Jamaica to visit sites until Memorial Day weekend. Advice, please!!!

Thanks in advance!

#2 sasha

sasha
    • 42 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 10:04 PM

Well i can tell hyou that the price is definately right, the veiw is amazing, the are for both reception and wedding is concrete flooring. However, the owners/ planners are not the best set to talk to "professionalisim is lacking" if you want you can send me a private message and i may can help.

#3 kristine6891

kristine6891
      • 4 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 10:21 PM

just wondering if you ever viewed this place or found out any information on it. I am planning a cruise wedding through Carnival and they offer this location as one of there "island destinations" however I can't find any brides that have held there wedding there

#4 sasha

sasha
        • 42 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 10:16 PM

Well it has a great view of the ocean and the city, reasonable prices, but it mostly gets local weddings it is approx 20 mins from cruise ship

#5 CHAKLIT

CHAKLIT
          • 260 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:12 PM

Never heard of it...but this looks nice...I think I'll give them a call.
            I've booked Heather Parker for my photographer for my April 2, 2011 wedding in Ochi Rios, Jamaica. If anyone is getting married in Jamaica days before or after me and is interested sharing her travel expenses to save few wedding budget bucks, let me know. Take a look at her work for Moon Dance...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users