Photo

Attn RMB and ROR Brides

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Geralyn

Geralyn
  • 2,677 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 06:17 PM

Did anyone have their reception on the beach? We are thinking about doing this but I haven't heard of anyone on here doing that. Anyone have any pics...any info would be helpful. Thanks

#2 Danyelle

Danyelle
    • 368 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:26 AM

I was wondering the same thing. It seems the Gazebo is popular because it's more private than the beach location. I can't wait to see pictures. Thanks for posting this topic!

#3 Lilpaisley

Lilpaisley
      • 402 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 01:52 PM

When we were at RMB, there was a large private party on the beach. I don't know what the occasion was ...so I don't know if it was for a wedding or not. It was on the west end beach, the same location that we picked to get married. They had lots of tables, a bar station and all the palm trees had little white Xmas ligts in them. It was really cute.

Hope that helps.
        Riu Montego Bay, Jamaica - Feb 28, 2009
        http://ticker.7910.o....2EgaXMgaW4.gif

#4 Geralyn

Geralyn
        • 2,677 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:19 PM

Thanks Lilpaisley

#5 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
          • 1,097 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 10:20 AM

I did not have one on the beach and I htink most do not due to the added expense. While I was there, there was a private reception on the beach that was very nice! The Chicago Bears had a party and they had a very nice setup. I am sure the hotel would use the same approach for a wedding. I would recommend contacting WC or have her put you in touch with events planning there to get your questions answered. I have a few photos and will have to go see if they came out clear enough to post.

#6 Danyelle

Danyelle
            • 368 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 11:30 AM

Thanks lilpaisley and yourstruly for the info! I didn't know it was extra for the wedding to be on the beach!

#7 Geralyn

Geralyn
              • 2,677 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 11:35 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Danyelle
                Thanks lilpaisley and yourstruly for the info! I didn't know it was extra for the wedding to be on the beach!
                It's not extra to have your ceremony on the beach...just the reception

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users