Sign in to follow this  
Sarah

Some Non-Pro Teaser Pics from Sarah...

Sarah I've been dragging my feet about making my appointment with the Mac counter.. Looks like I really need to get on the ball with it beause I fear the Sheraton won't do a good job and I won't have a back up plan..

tammy- get a manager to do your makeover and if you buy $45 in products then the makeover is free! they have awesome makeup and great fake lashes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHPT View Post
sarah-
everything turned out beautifully! i love LOVE your hair- i am going to try to have my sisters do it- was it hard? we also went to the MAC counter last night and i spent $168-hahah! everything looked amazing- congrats MRS!
My hair was so easy. She literally just curled it, ratted the top, pinned back like 10 small pieces. I could have totally done it myself, but just didn't want the stress. It cost me $65 at Dreams. I'm so glad you got your own makeup, that was one of the best decisions I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAMMYM View Post
Sarah I've been dragging my feet about making my appointment with the Mac counter.. Looks like I really need to get on the ball with it beause I fear the Sheraton won't do a good job and I won't have a back up plan..
Totally do it Tammy. That way, if the Sheraton's makeup sucks you don't have to freak out! If I hadn't had a backup plan I would have been a wreck. I already was a wreck, but then calmed down once I did it myself and took a couple pics to make sure it looked ok.

Ladies, Sarah's wedding was AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, JUst PERFECT!!!! She is the sweetest person ever and I feel like I have gained such an amazing friend. I'm really upset cause the night before her a Jeff left we were supposed to go for drinks and I got really bad food poisoing and wasn't able to make it (I'm so sad).

Well we had an awesome time together and I have so many pics of their wedding. I'll post a few if she allows me that is cheesy.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDYTA View Post
Ladies, Sarah's wedding was AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, JUst PERFECT!!!! She is the sweetest person ever and I feel like I have gained such an amazing friend. I'm really upset cause the night before her a Jeff left we were supposed to go for drinks and I got really bad food poisoing and wasn't able to make it (I'm so sad).

Well we had an awesome time together and I have so many pics of their wedding. I'll post a few if she allows me that is cheesy.gif
Post away! Let me know if you want me to put any of yours on...although, there's not much need to mine now that you have Juan's!

I was so bummed that you got sick! I was really looking forward to hanging out that night, but we'll just have to plan our next vacation together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AQHARIDER View Post
Post away! Let me know if you want me to put any of yours on...although, there's not much need to mine now that you have Juan's!

I was so bummed that you got sick! I was really looking forward to hanging out that night, but we'll just have to plan our next vacation together!
K I'm downloading them from my camera now, there's way more on Terry's camera but I dont have the usb cable for his so I wont be able to get those to you till we fly back to Calgary

Sarah-

I know I've already said how pretty you look, but you also look so genuinely happy and peaceful! Seriously.

Your cake is beautiful! Did you have it made or is it the one the hotel provided? I assume you brought the toppers, did you put the rose petals on as well?

What else did you take as decorations?

I am really wanting to leave that all in the hotel's hands, but wondering if I should bring a little something.