• 753 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 07:36 PM

Beautiful!
      Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#3 moepeedy

moepeedy
      • 491 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 08:22 PM

Your pictures were lovely! Question did you have your reception party at the Jellyfish REstaurant? I am getting married at the Melia and having my reception at the Jellyfish. I love your centerpieces you had. WEre those provided by JF and was your coordinator Mayte.
        Moe's Plannin Thread Super Long

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t45234

#4 marisacastro

marisacastro
        • 44 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:44 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by moepeedy
          Your pictures were lovely! Question did you have your reception party at the Jellyfish REstaurant? I am getting married at the Melia and having my reception at the Jellyfish. I love your centerpieces you had. WEre those provided by JF and was your coordinator Mayte.
          moepeddy - Yes, I had my reception at the Jellyfish. I worked out the details with Mayte. I had a small wedding party so I requested we be seated at one table. I was charged $200 for decorating the table. It turned out very pretty and the food was awesome. Good luck on your wedding.

#5 petunia

petunia
          • 113 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 12:00 PM

Lovely photos. Lovely couple. You look absolutely stunning. I thought the pictures of you dancing on the beach were quite special, too.

During the ceremony was the officiant off to the side? I thought that was interesting.

#6 marisacastro

marisacastro
            • 44 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 12:49 PM

petunia,

Thanks for the compliments. Yes, the judge and the translator were both by the ceremony table, placed to the left of the huppa/gazebo. I think they do that for two reasons. First, the photos will have a clear view of the beach behind the bride and groom. Second, the guests can see the bride and groom (face on) during the ceremony. I thought it was odd too but then it made sense when I saw the photos. The only draw back, if it is windy at the time of your ceremony then you may have issues with your hair. I had mine pulled away from my face for that reason. My hubby keeps his hair on the long side, so the photographer kept pointing out how his hair was not cooperating...it was pretty funny.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users