Florida Photographers?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 landwlkr

landwlkr
  • 48 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 05:22 PM

Hello friends!

I am on the verge of signing contracts with the Sundy House! We went down there 2 weekends ago to check it out and LOVE LOVE LOVED it. I am glad I had a chance to see it in person!

Next on my priority list is to find the right photographer. I have the list of preferred vendors from the Sundy House, but I want to see who else might be out there that is worth considering.

Anyone have South Florida photographers that you would recommend?

Thanks a lot!!

Terra

#2 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 06:34 PM

I actually do! Check out Divine Light Wedding Photography, Tampa Wedding Photography, Photographers Brian & Briana Elledge They are great! It's a married couple they are both photographers and are very sweet and fun! They are in Tampa but travel anywhere in Florida. Check out their blog, it has most of their work. i'm actually using them for our wedding in Mexico, we are flying them down there!

Just tell them Jacilyn sent you, theywould love to do your wedding!

#3 landwlkr

landwlkr
      • 48 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 12:55 PM

Thank you Jacilynda for the suggestion! I contacted them but they are a little over budget for me (sadly since their photos are BEAUTIFUL you lucky duck!)

Any other suggestions out there?

Thank you!

Terra

#4 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 03:07 PM

Oh thanks! I'm sooo excited to use them, we seriously got the deal of a lifetime!!!!

You can try Adept Wedding Photography, I think they actually just became members of the forum the other day. South Florida Wedding Photography

Or you can try narrative image NarrativeImage - Wedding-Home

#5 absolutpink24

absolutpink24
          • 9 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 12:13 PM

Check out Curtis Smith. He is a close friend and is amazing.

http://www.curtissmithphotography.com

#6 landwlkr

landwlkr
            • 48 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 06:18 PM

Hi All!

Just wanted to thank those of you who left feedback. Looks like we are going to go with photographer Elizabeth Monge-- Studio Elizabeth - Serving South Florida, Delray Beach, Palm Beach, wedding photography

She shoots a number of weddings each year at the Sundy House (where we are getting married), so we love her style and the fact that she knows the property (and vice versa) so well. Still going over budget, but c'est la vie! I don't want to risk bad photos.

Thanks!
              Terra

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users