Photo

Fiesta Americana Grand - Imperial Suite

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KAMEYER70

KAMEYER70
  • 108 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 12:01 AM

We booked the Imperial Suite (which is more like a private, beach-front villa) at the Fiesta Americana Grand for our wedding. Does anyone have suggestions for menu choices? Are they flexible with the menu? We are flying down there in 2 weeks for a tasting and I would love some suggestions.
    Thanks!
    KM
    Imperial Suite, Fiesta Americana Grand

#2 BRIDEZILLA

BRIDEZILLA
    • 151 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 02:03 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by KAMEYER70
      We booked the Imperial Suite (which is more like a private, beach-front villa) at the Fiesta Americana Grand for our wedding. Does anyone have suggestions for menu choices? Are they flexible with the menu? We are flying down there in 2 weeks for a tasting and I would love some suggestions.
      Thanks!
      Hey KM,

From the pictures that looks like an excellent location! What are the location fees like? Do you have to rent the Villa for a set period?
      Amber & Joe
      [sigpic][/sigpic]

http://daisyPath.com.../2/1/ 10/0/.png

#3 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,532 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 12:45 PM

Just an FYI - the fee for the suite has jumped from $2100 per night to $4500 per night! I know some people mentioned that you might have to do a 2 night minimum as well...I wasn't told this, but that might be why they doubled the nighly rate.

Ouch!

#4 michelle08

michelle08
        • VIP Member
        • 2,702 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 12:52 PM

I think it probably depends on who you talk to and whether or not it's just to rent or for a wedding...

I paid $1700 for one night but the normal rate if yo booked online at the time was $2100 and I was told that they would be doing a 2 night minimum now. but maybe they did change the rate instead of making it 2 nights...it makes more sense especially if someone is having an event. They don't really need it for 2 nights..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users