Sign in to follow this  
KAMEYER70

Fiesta Americana Grand - Imperial Suite

We booked the Imperial Suite (which is more like a private, beach-front villa) at the Fiesta Americana Grand for our wedding. Does anyone have suggestions for menu choices? Are they flexible with the menu? We are flying down there in 2 weeks for a tasting and I would love some suggestions.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAMEYER70 View Post
We booked the Imperial Suite (which is more like a private, beach-front villa) at the Fiesta Americana Grand for our wedding. Does anyone have suggestions for menu choices? Are they flexible with the menu? We are flying down there in 2 weeks for a tasting and I would love some suggestions.
Thanks!
Hey KM,

From the pictures that looks like an excellent location! What are the location fees like? Do you have to rent the Villa for a set period?

Just an FYI - the fee for the suite has jumped from $2100 per night to $4500 per night! I know some people mentioned that you might have to do a 2 night minimum as well...I wasn't told this, but that might be why they doubled the nighly rate.

Ouch!

I think it probably depends on who you talk to and whether or not it's just to rent or for a wedding...

I paid $1700 for one night but the normal rate if yo booked online at the time was $2100 and I was told that they would be doing a 2 night minimum now. but maybe they did change the rate instead of making it 2 nights...it makes more sense especially if someone is having an event. They don't really need it for 2 nights..