Sign in to follow this  
jessbgauvin

Hi from Jessica

Hello all! My name is Jessica and I am from CT. Paul and I are getting married in Cozumel on May 20th. I wish I found this site sooner!!! This will be a sceond marriage for us both, so it will be a quiet affair. We have everything under control, we just have to work out our vows and our readings! My biggest concern at this point is getting my dress on the plane as a carry-on. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Congrats!

Most airlines will allow you to put your dress in a special hanging department. Most brides do this, sometimes they won't let you or don't have one and then they lay their dress across the top of the carry-ons.

Congrats Jessica!! I read somewhere on the site where one of the brides mentioned that they allowed her to put her dress in the first class closet. Maye if you ask they will do this for you.

Hi! You're so close to your big day! Congrats!

Carry on your dress. Put it in a garment bag and carry it on with you. They will either let you put it in the closet or drape it over the bags in the bin. Don't risk shipping or checking it. There are a few threads about this on the Knots destination forum as well. Good luck!

Hi! You're so close to your big day! Congrats!

Carry on your dress. Put it in a garment bag and carry it on with you. They will either let you put it in the closet or drape it over the bags in the bin. Don't risk shipping or checking it. There are a few threads about this on the Knots destination forum as well. Good luck!