Photo

What do you ladies consider All-inclusive?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Nisi39

Nisi39
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:45 PM

Ok, so I've been doing my research trying to select a resort(with the help of Erin's spreadsheet! Thanks Again Erin!) anyway,I'm not sure if I'm expecting too much and I've been wondering what the most common definition of All-inclusvie is, in relation to a DW?

When determining if a wedding package is AI or not,should that include the accomodations,food & drinks,ground transportation,etc. PLUS the wedding package? Like the ceremony,decorations,cake,officiant, etc? Or is AI in your opinion just a wedding package with the ceremony,decorations,cake,officiant, etc?
    More is usually better but I'm finding that if I see a resort that offers the majority, a lot of it usually sucks! Like the flowers are horrible or the room has a bad view, that kinda stuff... So am I expecting too much?
    Thanks in advance...

#2 DWbride09

DWbride09
    • 171 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:53 PM

All inclusive to me means just that...ALL inclusive. Food, drink, accomodation. To me it would mean that I should be able to leave my purse at home and not have to worry.

I'm not sure about the U.S. but that's what an AI is to us Canadians. EVRYTHING is included. They warn us if there are any departure taxes because we don't expect to pay for anything. :)

#3 DWbride09

DWbride09
      • 171 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:53 PM

oh you mean wedding too...I don't expect that to be included. its a bonus if it is!

#4 Kat81

Kat81
        • VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 01:02 PM

All-inclusive means drinks, food, room and some activities (karaoke, snorkeling etc)

#5 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
          • 1,097 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 01:24 PM

Of course your wedding package would not be included. AI means food, drink, some activities. Of course your tips are not included.

#6 katiaramirez

katiaramirez
            • 50 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 01:28 PM

All inclusive is evrything for your guests!!!!!!! I am sure you will find this really useful!!!!

#7 BachataBride

BachataBride
              • Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 01:47 PM

I'm not sure about anywhere else, but I was married at the RIU Bachata in Puerto Plata and they offered a free (all-inclusive) wedding package (and I know that select other RIUs offer it as well). There are stipulations of course. We had to have a minimum of 5 rooms & 10 people booked in order to qualify. But the judges fees were not included - this cost us $560 US. You can visit the RIU weddings website to see which resort offer the free wedding & see what it includes. Wedding Packages by Destination. Honeymoon Holidays. Weddings by Riu
                If you have any more q's about it let me know!
                Good Luck!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users