Photo

December 2009 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

#341 angruck

angruck
  • 248 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 04:06 PM

okay ladies----i am getting married in 15 days and now the panic has set in! Anyone else looking forward to the part after the wedding where we can just relax and enjoy mexico? I am looking forward to the wedding but ready for the stress to be over! :)
    Angela & Chris

#342 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
    • 5,466 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 05:02 PM

Im REALLY looking forward to our second week in mexico.. when we move hotels and are on our honeymoon. But i am also really looking forward to having all our favorite people in the same place for a whole week. it really cant come fast enough!!

#343 egsarah

egsarah
      • 355 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 05:41 PM

Oh goodness! I haven't posted in awhile but it has all come so quick. We are really just wrapping up loose ends. The biggest thing left...get legally married here. We have our certificate we just need to find a JP!

I hope everyone has wonderful and gorgeous weddings!

#344 poohshek

poohshek
        • 1,456 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 12:51 AM

We are flying into Cancun on 12/8 and leaving 12/15. Our wedding is on 12/11/09. What about you?

Quote:
          Originally Posted by egsarah
          Oh goodness! I haven't posted in awhile but it has all come so quick. We are really just wrapping up loose ends. The biggest thing left...get legally married here. We have our certificate we just need to find a JP!

I hope everyone has wonderful and gorgeous weddings!

#345 poohshek

poohshek
          • 1,456 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 12:52 AM

We are flying into Cancun on 12/8 and leaving 12/15. Our wedding is on 12/11/09. What about you?

Quote:
            Originally Posted by angruck
            okay ladies----i am getting married in 15 days and now the panic has set in! Anyone else looking forward to the part after the wedding where we can just relax and enjoy mexico? I am looking forward to the wedding but ready for the stress to be over! :)

#346 autjo

autjo
            • 2,182 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 11:07 AM

Um yeah... it's 7 am on Sunday and I'm on BDW while drinking pepto. Yep the wedding jitters have set in. Check. I don't feel stressed, but I just can't sleep and my tummy is all jacked up. We are almost packed and leave on Wed. I am so freakin excited to get to Mexico and hang out with all of my best friends.

Oh... happy 1 month Nadine!

#347 poohshek

poohshek
              • 1,456 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 11:25 AM

Bride Autumn, I hope you feel better ASAP!
                Um yeah... it's 7 am on Sunday and I'm on BDW while drinking pepto. Yep the wedding jitters have set in. Check. I don't feel stressed, but I just can't sleep and my tummy is all jacked up. We are almost packed and leave on Wed. I am so freakin excited to get to Mexico and hang out with all of my best friends.

#348 autjo

autjo
                • 2,182 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 12:34 PM

Thanks Poohshek! I'm going to hike the mountain behind my house so hopefully the fresh air will clear my head.

Have fun working on your projects today!

#349 angruck

angruck
                  • 248 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 12:37 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by autjo

Yep I am in the same boat! We finally got our centerpiece items last night---and my fiance(husband :)) has a lot more to go! I am working out of state temporarily so unfortunately its up to him and unfortunately he hasn't gotten it done so we did a lot this weekend. I feel both stressed and jittery. Its all going to turn out okay though--think about it---a beautiful wedding in Mexico!!!!

yes happy 1 month nadine! My one month is tomorrow!
                    Angela & Chris

#350 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
                    • 5,466 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 04:47 PM

Thanks girls!!!

I am so excited for you girls coming up so soon!

Ang- is your wedding not on the 12th anymore, or why is your one month tomorrow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users