December 2009 Brides!
Posted 23 July 2009 - 01:11 PM
Posted 23 July 2009 - 05:33 PM
Hope it turns out good!
instead of photos from us, I purchased a few photos from the internet of puerto vallarta, and put those photos on the right hand side (I wanted to create more of a coffee table book so we can keep it out all the time). on the left hand side, there will be lines for guests to write notes to us. and at the header of each page is a quote - a quote about marriage, some funny, some sweet. I love it!
I had some really funny quotes
and on the inside flap, I wrote a little dedication to my FI
Posted 23 July 2009 - 05:42 PM
Posted 27 July 2009 - 11:58 AM
As a side note I asked my resort about what kind of Christmas decorations they usually have up in December. They don't do a lot except for a small tree and some stuff in the lobby.
Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:59 PM
Well, I registered a long time ago at Kohl's and Traveler's Joy honeymoon website.
We really don't want people spending money on presents, but I realized for the bridal shower etc I'm going to need to register for things.
I want to cancel my Kohl's account though! does anyone know if I just call them to cancel?!
I changed our registry for Crate & Barrel, Target, and Macy's (macy's only for china) and still Traveler's Joy. I really hope our parents get in on the china together....
Oh, and I was in thousand oaks area this past weekend, and I picked up my earrings and fake hair piece for the wedding! (hahaha!) I put the hair in and then went up to my aunt to show her and she didn't even realize I had a piece in - she thought it was my real hair! I'll post pics later!
Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:08 AM
I got our travel mugs delivered on friday and i was *slightly* disappointed. The logo is just smaller than I want it to be.. FI likes them and says its good cause we didnt want something big anyways. Whatever, I guess the purpose of them is to keep the drinks cold/frozen and that will still happen.
Im at a standstill otherwise i think!
Posted 30 July 2009 - 11:39 PM
These are the things I have done:
1. Purchased a dress but now thinking about getting a different one
2. Getting an estimate on the alterations cost
3. Booked a photographer
4. Sent out "Save the Date" email
5. Collecting guests' mailing address
6. Picked out a design for the wedding invitations
7. Purchased the materials for making the wedding invitations
8. Started working on the wedding web site
9. Completed wedding invitations and mailed them out.
10. Completed wedding web site
11. Purchased the dress I really wanted. Yes, I joined the two-dress bride club.
12. Picked out a suit for my fiance over the weekend and we went to purchase it tonight. He tried it on and it was the perfect size/style/color. Found him a great tie and dress shirt too.
13. Updated our hotel reservation with the latest promotion and saved $400.
14. Registered at Williams Sonoma and Crate & Barrel.
15. Ordered a wedding favor sample but we decided to keep looking.
Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:26 AM
-our travel booked
-wedding day itinerary set
-reception sunset cruise booked
-STDs went out 3 weeks ago
-starting my formal invites now
-purchased about 1/2 of the items for OOT bags (there are shopping bags all over our guest room... no time to put the OOT bags together yet!)
-logo done.... but now thinking about changing it
-meeting with site & caterers this week to make a decision on AHR reception
Whew... I feel like I have a ton left to do and just 4 months to do it!!
Posted 01 August 2009 - 11:26 AM
Several RSVP "No" came in July and hopefully we will hear back from more guests. We have been planning for 30 friends and family attending the wedding.
Posted 03 August 2009 - 10:52 AM
I have learned that when I just stop worrying, that is when guests book.
We sent out about 180 invites, with 19 "No"s and "22" booked
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users