Photo

Kamilla Harris Boudoir Photo! *pic #28*

• Please log in to reply
304 replies to this topic

#281 yamille

yamille
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:50 PM

First off - thanks for the compliments ladies! I appreciate them. The stripper girls tank is an SFactor tank. I used to take classes there.

Reluctant beachbride- I know everyone already said it but the heel/thong shot is phenomenal! You look so different from your avatar pic- I had to do a dble take. I also think the purple one is all innocent and pretty- He will love these. Thanks for sharing!

#282 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
    • 1,083 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:58 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by yamille
      Reluctant beachbride- I know everyone already said it but the heel/thong shot is phenomenal! You look so different from your avatar pic- I had to do a dble take. I also think the purple one is all innocent and pretty- He will love these. Thanks for sharing!
      WOW!!!!!! Reluctant Beachbride ... I absolutely agree with Yamille!!!!! You look absolutely stunning. I am so glad that they turned out so great; you had nothing to be nervous about sexy lady!!!

#283 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~
      • 291 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 11:40 AM

THANK YOU so much for all the nice comments You all know how to make a girl feel good. I really do love them, its a shame their not really the kind of photos you can show off cause it is the first time I have ever truly liked pics of myself

The heel in the thong was such a neat idea for a pose, and mummergirl, just so you know, I admit to needing a little help to get out of it

But all in all, I am so happy I did this. Like the others have said, I am not in the shape I want to be in, just 3.5 months ago I was at my highest weight ever (aside from pregnancy), I was only 6 pounds away from being the same as I was at 9 months pregnant and I hated my body. But I have lost about half of what I want to lose and couldn't put off the shoot any longer and I am so glad I didn't. And Yamille, THANK YOU SO MUCH for starting this thread, because I never would have known about Kamila without it and would have ended up going to someone else who's portfolio couldn't even compare to Kamila's.

#284 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~
        • 291 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 11:43 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by yamille
          You look so different from your avatar pic- I had to do a dble take.
          Lol, that pic in my siggy is almost 5 years old, prebaby weight, which I why I chose it, all my recent pics of FI and I together I thought I looked huge.

#285 yamille

yamille
          • 1,460 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:08 PM

I didn't even notice a weight thing actually. It was your hair looking darker and I guess no sunglasses?
            I should also add that I would not have known about Kamila if it weren't for Shannon and her group that went the week prior to us. This forum is a godsend!

#286 Kristy621

Kristy621
            • 102 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:19 PM

So I have to say that I thought my pics came out awesome. But after seeing some of the pics on this post now I am not so sure! you girls look amazing... I am posting one of mine, one of my favs, very mysterious!!! I edited out my top so we can stay pg... LOL

Attached Files

• Attached File  pic.doc   392.5KB   0 downloads

53 People Booked!

#287 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~
              • 291 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:20 PM

I change my hair with the seasons, by next week I will be some shade of blonde, I want to go light for the wedding.

Well, thank you Shannon too then!!! This forum is the best.

#288 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~
                • 291 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:23 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Kristy621
                  So I have to say that I thought my pics came out awesome. But after seeing some of the pics on this post now I am not so sure! you girls look amazing... I am posting one of mine, one of my favs, very mysterious!!! I edited out my top so we can stay pg... LOL
                  Kristy we're date twins!!! YAY, its so soon. Your pic is beautiful, I am sure they are all wonderful! I love the mask in this pic.

#289 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
                  • 1,083 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:24 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Kristy621
                    That came out great Kristy... and ladies, don't listen to her. I saw her pics being taken ; this is one hot, sexy gal!!! I can pretty much guarantee all of her pics were amazing. Thanks for sharing honey!!

#290 Kristy621

Kristy621
                    • 102 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:25 PM

I noticed that too! lol wow it's getting close no? exciting stuff
                      53 People Booked!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users