I have a few swatches that I can mail depending on the color you are looking for.  We pretty much kept the beiges of the Pure Linen and blended linen suit

Originally Posted by mrsbruff2b View Post

Any ladies have a "used" swatch I can buy off them?

I'm just looking for whatever swatches for the $99 suits. =) Light beigy shades.

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

I have a few swatches that I can mail depending on the color you are looking for.  We pretty much kept the beiges of the Pure Linen and blended linen suit

PM me your address, I'll get them off tomorrow.

I'm just looking for whatever swatches for the $99 suits. =) Light beigy shades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

FI said something about ordering custom runners from Nike ID for the reception. 

Originally Posted by nolacruiser6 View Post

Thanks :) That is actually what I told him.... he is going barefoot unless a miracle happens, and then after the beach he can wear "real" shoes.  LOL

Great question! I was thinking about having FI in the vest & jacket, and the groomsmen in the vests. 

Originally Posted by CdnBeatPrincess View Post

Have any of you ladies ordered the linen vests for their men instead of the suit jacket?

That is what I ordered, I'll post a pic when it comes in! FI is wearing long sleeved (probably rolled up) and a vest, the groomsmen are wearing short sleeved linen shirts with pants.

Have any of you ladies ordered the linen vests for their men instead of the suit jacket?

David ordered the whole suit with the vest.  The picture of him in the suit is 2 pages back.