Photo

Beach Mats

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 VB Stephanie

VB Stephanie
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 03:30 PM

Thank you everyone! You made me think twice about including the beach mats and I have decided against taking them. The Pier I mats are super cute and sized right, but I missed the sale. I just hope I am not jealous when I see DrBrainFreeze and her guest using them the week we are there :) :)

#12 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
    • 813 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 09:54 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by VB Stephanie
      Thank you everyone! You made me think twice about including the beach mats and I have decided against taking them. The Pier I mats are super cute and sized right, but I missed the sale. I just hope I am not jealous when I see DrBrainFreeze and her guest using them the week we are there :) :)
      Stephanie -
      When are you going to be at the RIU? Whats your wedding date?

#13 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
      • 1,083 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 10:52 AM

I think that we are doing beach mats... some people like to just lay in the sand and they are less bulky than a towel to transport. I found some great online deals so they only are about $2 each...

#14 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
        • 1,326 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 05:28 PM

I think people will like beach towels better.

#15 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
          • 2,777 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 05:43 PM

Really you lay out a beach mat and then u are supposed to put your towel out on top of the mat. I didn't do towels cause anyone coming will be bringing their own beach towel. C'mon we'renon the beach

#16 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
            • 813 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:59 AM

I actually only bought them cuz they are cheap. I would have returned them but I missed the return window and I think my dog ate the large receipt when he attacked my wedding room....

But we got them all nicely in the suitcases in the end, and I guess if people use them and then leave them behind, I am ok with that. I will prob. give the rest of them to my friend for her beach house...or sell them here...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users