Sign in to follow this  
BlissfulMsMiranda

Question about collector's items...

Hello ladies!!

Alright, I have a bit of an odd question: I have a rather extensive collection of 20th Anniversary, mint-condition Care Bears.

I was an avid Care Bear lover when I was younger and I went a bit mental when they were re-released in 2003 ... needless to say, I have a lot of them and a few very rare ones as well.

So, my question is this: How do I go about setting "fair" pricing if I want to sell these things on eBay or another collector's site? It's been very hard to find a solid base to start from ... some of the bears I have are fetching close to $400/$500 on eBay, but I don't want to just list them for that because it seems a bit insane.

If anyone knows ANYTHING about this, it would be much appreciated ... I know how knowledgeable the BDW ladies can be!!

Thanks girls!! bunny_4.gif

Okay, I know this sounds crazy,but there is actually a toy guide that has prices of what your 'old' toys sell for. I sold my original NES with games, box, power pad, cotrollers, and everything else on Ebay two years ago for $500. Toy guide said I should fetch between $300 and $400. I can't remember what the name of the guide is, but go to a comic book store and ask them or even Barnes and Noble, or Boarders, or Books a Million. They always have them. There are new ones out every three months or so. I can try to find out the name for you, but I can't remember off the top of my head.